WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

to take a second off all the IW craziness to say happy bday to the goddess

giphy.gif

740full-hayley-atwell.jpg
DZ3btEpX4AAeKWD.jpg

hayley-atwell-landscape-dd.jpg

Don’t play the Captain like that. We’re all needing a cold shower if Atwell is letting it be known she wants to throw us the box :lol: Cap just lost track of time in there :lol:

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Hits Tracking With Early Estimates Pointing Towards A $200M+ Opening

why even knock Anthony Mackie, he has been doing well with the little he has been given. Plus its not like Falcon was a character before that people were dying to be on screen. No one ever said "omg, Mackie butchered Falcon, he doesnt do the character justice"

I thought he was great in Civil War

It's falcon, so who really cares.. but I'm just not a huge fan of mackie

But I think marvel has hit couple home runs with their castings and BP is one of em (along with IM, Loki, Thor and spidey)

Then they have some good ones (obviously), but not on that level where I'm not sure I see others in the role

Sarah Haley Finn is the greatest casting director of all time. Her casting for the MCU has been impeccable. The only casting (imo) that I still can’t really buy into is Cumberbatch as Dr. Strange. He’s an amazing actor but I always feel like I’m watching Benedict Cumberbatch playing Dr. Strange as opposed to him becoming the character straight off the comics. Don’t understand to this day how Depp wasn’t Dr. Strange....or Daniel Day-Lewis :lol: :nthat:

Yea. Drop would of been smooth. But Cumberbatch is cool.

It’s crazy. I feel like he has one of the more polished resumes out of any actor on there. Dudes range is impecable. From comedy to dramatic. Too good

Don’t play the Captain like that. We’re all needing a cold shower if Atwell is letting it be known she wants to throw us the box :lol: Cap just lost track of time in there :lol:

Nah. Carter wasn't his speed. Bucky is tho. He brought down SHIELD, split the Avengers and became public enemy #1 for some of that.

Last edited:
to take a second off all the IW craziness to say happy bday to the goddess

giphy.gif

740full-hayley-atwell.jpg
DZ3btEpX4AAeKWD.jpg

hayley-atwell-landscape-dd.jpg

She's in my top 10 PAWG actresses that I gotta take down, in this life, or the next.

Hayley Atwell
Christina Hendricks
Scarlett Johansson
Margot Robbie
Emma Stone
Alexandra Daddario
Alyssa Milano
Kat Dennings
Minka Kelly
Gemma Arterton

Sarah Haley Finn is the greatest casting director of all time. Her casting for the MCU has been impeccable. The only casting (imo) that I still can’t really buy into is Cumberbatch as Dr. Strange. He’s an amazing actor but I always feel like I’m watching Benedict Cumberbatch playing Dr. Strange as opposed to him becoming the character straight off the comics. Don’t understand to this day how Depp wasn’t Dr. Strange....or Daniel Day-Lewis :lol: :nthat:

Yeah. I always thought Depp or even Luke Evans would be solid castings (Evans as Namor would be good too).

Yea. Drop would of been smooth. But Cumberbatch is cool.

It’s crazy. I feel like he has one of the more polished resumes out of any actor on there. Dudes range is impecable. From comedy to dramatic. Too good

I put cumberbatch with Evans and a couple others where I'm not sure they are perfect fits but they're still damn good in the role

Like BW and hulk.. I don't know enough about Lang to tell if dude is perfect for that antman

I think it has to do with Avengers 4...it has to be

I dont care if Thor has his hammer. That is a concept from A4, Im calling it from now

yes, its taking different versions of the characters from the MCU, bu tim telling you this has to be something about A4.

Back
Top Bottom