WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

its obviously a concept art based on IW, it clearly says "ROAD TO IW - 10 YEARS OF THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE"

it also says original artwork for the magazine

Screenshot_20180405-152643.jpg

its obviously a concept art based on IW, it clearly says "ROAD TO IW - 10 YEARS OF THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE"

it also says original artwork for the magazine

They never planed on Ant man and Wasp to be there, I dont care what you are the damn drawing say. Its for Avengers 4

oh look rfx is paying attention this thread now, he got tired of updating the Harry Potter and DCEU thread with every new info he got until he realizes no one gave a damn.

I'm so hyped for this movie. Can't wait to see Thanos work off the jab in the early rounds.

DaBGz0zXcAEsFVN.jpg

Hawkeye gonna channel his inner Rowan of the Strata and become Ronin :smokin
Wasted costume.

Just to put a bow & arrow in his hands.

oh look rfx is paying attention this thread now, he got tired of updating the Harry Potter and DCEU thread with every new info he got until he realizes no one gave a damn.
You should stop.

You acting like rfx owes you or anybody else anything.

Woah, woah Mackie is AMAZING as Falcon. He brings that “in over his head” but good guy persona needed for the role. I’m really hoping Marvel listens to the fan outcry for him and Sebastian Stan to have a buddy film together. They have great on and off screen chemistry together, especially with Tom Holland. The behind the scenes and press banter with those 3 are hilarious. Definitely a future movie there if Marvel is wise.

FB40E3AF-5B5A-4FF0-8787-D9ED4ADFB094.jpeg

Damn that *** phat.

Back
Top Bottom