WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Any marvel movies filming in Atlanta right now? My brother in law is a bartender at the airport and said he was talking with Frank Grillo (crossbones) at his bar and he said he was on his way to ATL to film a movie. Captain marvel?

I think Captain Marvel is doing principle filming out here in Pinewood studios but they have other locations as well. As far as Grillo like Master Zik Master Zik mentioned it could be another film completely unrelated to Marvel but Grillo did mention a while back that his character is suppose to be revisited again due to interesting things that happen in IW. Not sure if they’re completely done with A4 filming.

Finished my Cap1 go through. I like it. Only part I didnt like was him being a pro veteran. He knew how to throw it down and was strategic.

How he got the juice was dope. In the beginning. Would have been better if they showed him learning how to throw it down. Honing his abilities.
And my man gave his life without hesitation.

Finished my Cap1 go through. I like it. Only part I didnt like was him being a pro veteran. He knew how to throw it down and was strategic.

How he got the juice was dope. In the beginning. Would have been better if they showed him learning how to throw it down. Honing his abilities.
And my man gave his life without hesitation.

This is what I’m saying. Iron Man was so thorough. They showed Tony at every step creating and perfecting his armor. VM got the juice and was automatically a seasoned vet with the floor vision of Magic Johnson. No tests. No trials. No training. No explanations. How dope would it have been to see them hosting an Olympic style competition to see what he was capable of, and him breaking records and ****. Even had Tony in the ring in IM2 training a lil bit, but scumbag Steve somehow knows all these different fighting techniques when he couldn’t even put his hands up in the alley. I still haven’t seen this man do anything in a gym besides punch a bag. TFA could’ve been ****in great.

Danai Gurira and Florence Kasumba are so gorgeous, geeze.

Thought this would be fun and get some discussion going.

211FEB7F-F99A-4367-8E47-07534179E9E6.jpeg

Best Movie Overall: Black Panther
Second Best Movie Overall: Spider-Man: HC
Third Best Movie Overall: Thor: Ragnarok
Worst Movie Overall: GotG
Most Overrated Movie: GotG
Most Underrated: GotG 2
Funniest Movie: Thor: Ragnarok
Best Superhero: Spider-Man
Best Villain: Vulture
Best CGI: Doctor Strange
Best Soundtrack: Black Panther
Best Acting: Captain America: TWS
Best Origin Story: Iron Man

Best Movie Overall: CW
Second Best Movie Overall: IM
Third Best Movie Overall: BP, maybe homecoming (the more I watch homecoming the more I appreciate it.. and need to watch BP couple more times)
Worst Movie Overall: IM 3
Most Overrated Movie: IM 3 (crictics actually thought it was good) or WS (only cause I got it 7th in MCU movies behind: CW, IM, BP, homecoming and GOTG 2&1)
Most Underrated: AOU or homecoming
Funniest Movie: GOTG
Best Superhero: IM
Best Villain: loki or vulture (most successful: zemo)
Best CGI: GOTG2
Best Soundtrack: GOTG
Best Acting: RDJ or hiddleson or holland
Best Origin Story: IM

- how many of these movies really count as 'origin stories' anyways? IM, FA, A1, AOU, GOTG, Antman and strange?

I include AOU, cause of vision.. but the rest the guys are kinda technically already that thing, like Thor, BP and homeing for example

Your opinion is absolute trash if TWS doesn’t fall at the very least within your top 2

This from the person who thought I was confusing DOFP with logan when I said:
in logan, wolverine literally goes to sleep at the end.. the whole movie, professor x is literally begging dude to wake up and do something for mutants.. he sees mutant kids AND he just watched THE mutant leader die.. and dude goes to sleep

to me, logan is 85% of a very very good movie.. and then it hits a mountain, literally

Your words:
You are out your mind, first off I think you got DoFP and Logan confused....talmbout Logan is asleep most of the time...what?

Logan is as sleep healing for maybe 20 minutes of the movie in Logan...anyways, not dwelling on that convo again, if TWS doesn’t fall within your top 2, your opinion is TRAAASSSHHHHH deal with it

So if Logan "is sleep healing for maybe 20 mins" how long was the ending of the movie?

There was at least another 20 minutes after he woke up of movie left, and probably like an hour before he was healing of pure Logan awesomeness....not sure why you so hung up on him healing

There was at least another 20 minutes after he woke up of movie left

You mean when he had to take the juice given to him by a little kid to actually do something?

and probably like an hour before he was healing of pure Logan awesomeness....

Did you even read what I said?

Here, again:
in logan, wolverine literally goes to sleep at the end.. the whole movie, professor x is literally begging dude to wake up and do something for mutants.. he sees mutant kids AND he just watched THE mutant leader die.. and dude goes to sleep

to me, logan is 85% of a very very good movie.. and then it hits a mountain, literally

Anthony Hopkins won best actor for silence of the lambs, with less than 20 mins of screen time

The dinosaurs in Jurassic park, had less than 20 mins of screen time

Back
Top Bottom