WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Best Movie Overall: CW
Second Best Movie Overall: IM
Third Best Movie Overall: BP, maybe homecoming (the more I watch homecoming the more I appreciate it.. and need to watch BP couple more times)
Worst Movie Overall: IM 3
Most Overrated Movie: IM 3 (crictics actually thought it was good) or WS (only cause I got it 7th in MCU movies behind: CW, IM, BP, homecoming and GOTG 2&1)
Most Underrated: AOU or homecoming
Funniest Movie: GOTG
Best Superhero: IM
Best Villain: loki or vulture (most successful: zemo)
Best CGI: GOTG2
Best Soundtrack: GOTG
Best Acting: RDJ or hiddleson or holland
Best Origin Story: IM

- how many of these movies really count as 'origin stories' anyways? IM, FA, A1, AOU, GOTG, Antman and strange?

I include AOU, cause of vision.. but the rest the guys are kinda technically already that thing, like Thor, BP and homeing for example
Ur list is super trash
And ur trash
With having winter soldier
that far off the best movie list

Man ****...lmaooooo

The only reason TDK is better than Logan is because of Heath....otherwise Logan would stand alone as the GOAT CBM.
Logan is kinda trash
But since it’s actually decent by fox standards
Folks rate it higher than it should
If marvel woulda did the exact same movie
It would be considered their worst movie
Logan is a poor mans attempt to replicate
What marvel did

Best Movie Overall: Black Panther
Second Best Movie Overall: Spider-Man: HC
Third Best Movie Overall: Thor: Ragnarok
Worst Movie Overall: Thor 1
Most Overrated Movie: Ant Man
Most Underrated: Civil War
Funniest Movie: Thor: Ragnarok
Best Superhero: Spider-Man
Best Villain: Killmonger
Best CGI: GOTG2
Best Soundtrack: Black Panther
Best Acting: Captain America: TWS
Best Origin Story: Iron Man

Homecoming and BP are a little too new right now.. like I know I have both in my top 5 for MCU, right now

As I mentioned above, every time I watch homecoming, I appreciate it more (and with it now on HBO, I've done so couple times).. haven't had that chance with BP to view multiple times yet

Like A1 went down for me after multiple viewings.. and AOU, I appreciated more (like everything with vision)

Also need to watch ragnarok couple more times

Last edited:
Everything you’ve just mentioned is accurate. Homecoming will be universally heralded in another year if it isn’t already now. Similar to how IM 1 and then Winter Soldier came out of nowhere and topped people’s list. As Peter gets older and his problems become more personal and even tragic we’ll look back at the movie with him giving a lady directions and eating a churro and melt :lol: A1 as amazing as it will always be hasn’t aged well. AoU however is outrageously ahead of its time and Vision is so incredible in his first appearance. The speech with Ultron at the end I can watch all day. AoU gets better with every additional Marvel film and when Vision is fighting for his life in IW expect for everyone to magically have a new soft spot for the first movie he appeared in.

On initial viewing, I had homecoming behind both GOTGs and WS.. and with ragnarok

But after watching it couple times, I enjoy that more than all of them.. but I do need to watch ragnarok couple more times

AOU, was just too much.. but there was a lot of good in there.. CW tackled a lot, but was able to coherently deal with it.. I mean Hulkbuster vs Hulk scene almost seems wasted cause it was put where it was in AOU

AoU’s dialogue and banter is just out of this world. “Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which” So many quotables left and right.

Homecoming is just so charming. It’s so endearing because it’s Peter Parker just wanting to do the right thing but navigating the trials of a teenager that wants a social life. Not the crybaby Maguire version or the overly romantic Garfield version. It’s a modern day Peter Parker ripped from 1962. And Feige got it to where Peter can’t leave the sistahs alone :nthat:

B16E1C9C-66F3-4F5B-B647-AD0B6E4C54ED.jpeg

Best Movie Overall: Black Panther - #1 grossing superhero movie of all time in America, the most important black cultural film possible of all time.

Second Best Movie Overall: Avengers 1 - This movie should be in the library of congress.

Third Best Movie Overall: Captain America: Cvil War or Winter Soldier - I cant choose between these 2

Worst Movie Overall: Iron Man 3 - decent movie for the average moviegoer, HORRIBLE MCU film

Most Overrated Movie: Iron Man - It was a great movie, but by the current MCU standards it has aged horribly

Most Underrated: Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - Seeing that movie in IMAX 3D was one of my best theater experience

Funniest Movie: Thor: Ragnarok - Taika Watiti is a madman

Best Superhero: Captain America - I just love him

Best Villain: Killmonger - as a black person, his motives were TOO REAL

Best CGI: Guardinas of the Galaxy 2 - The most beautiful movie in the MCU

Best Soundtrack: Avengers 1 - I dont really listen to the music, so whatever

Best Acting: Captain America: Civil War

Best Origin Story: Doctor Strange - Im just throwing this in there because this list made me think too hard

I really liked Homecoming, because it looked so real. It was really grounded.

While BP was really great some of the scenes looked off with the CGI.

I really liked Homecoming, because it looked so real. It was really grounded.

While BP was really great some of the scenes looked off with the CGI.

yup.. holland was a home run casting, it was little things were dude legit actually felt like a teenager going through that stuff

and unfortunately yup, could definitely see some of the CG at the end causing it to be knocked down my list.. not saying far or anything, cause they still relied heavily on the story.. but they rhinos and then some of the fighting on the railway didnt look too great

i could see me liking homecoming more.. and then have IW over it, which would knock it to 5th

New trailer for IW reminds me of that Divided We Fall trailer for CW 2 years ago ( Damn! has it really been that long). Same audio ques as well.

Back
Top Bottom