WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

RUMOR: Marvel Studios Is Reportedly Preparing To Announce An ETERNALS Movie

We've been hearing rumblings about the possibility of an Eternals movie for a while now but Bleeding Cool has run a report claiming to have heard from "ultra-reliable" sources that a big screen adventure featuring the characters is indeed in the works. The heroes were created by Jack Kirby and with Thor: Ragnarok borrowing heavily from his work in terms of visuals, they'd fit in really well in the MCU.

An announcement is said to be imminent and Marvel Studios has been meeting with writers about the property recently so we could now hear something official about the film in a matter of weeks.

Bleeding cool alone should be enough to be VERY skeptical....

I cannot wait til September 7th. Need this game so bad

Is this the same ultra reliable source that told them there would be a funeral for T’chaka in Civil War along with Captain America dying? Them and Heroic Hollywood have no clout

sarcasm-gif-3.gif

tumblr_p73w83YQuU1qeqbsjo1_540.jpg

Man, oh, man!

I feel like things are going to move at a breakneck speed in this movie

Thanos gonna get rid of Drax or whoever
Quill gonna react
IM gonna try to calm him down
and right when IM turns around Thanos is right behind him and just drops him
Then Strange comes back and talks about how he went to see the possibilities
Tony gonna be like "Did we win any of those?"

I'm out of breath just typing that:lol:

Years ago James Gunn said Marvel would be going more cosmic. Not surprised Feige is coming with a deep a Jack Kirby cut like the Eternals.

Now I just wonder how much he may have wanted to do the Inhumans his way and not w/e Ike was on until he let it go and be made a tv show.

i was thinking about the inhumans too and how big of a role they would have played in IW

tv show really neutered him though, i don't even remember finishing that series to be honest but it is a shame that we may never see them to it's full capacity

tumblr_p73d2cUigH1wy1rpto1_500.jpg

This **** seems real accurate

This is good but definitely off. Like Denzel as Black Panther? Naw. Here would be my changes. and I'm basing this off how these actors looked and performed from 1991-1998. First move Cuba to Falcon that's a better choice. In the 90's Eddie would have been way too big.

For the Winter Soldier I'd go with Sasha Mitchell. If you don't know him he played the goofy "nanny/babysitter" on step by step plus he did all those terra bad Kickboxer sequels however in those he was the brooding type:

Sasha-Mitchell-740x400.jpg

While I like Alicia I'd pick Drew Barrymore as Scarlet Witch as she was a bit edgier back then:

Drew Barrymore18.jpg

The obvi replacement is Wesley Snipes for Black Panther:
18931888.jpg-r_1920_1080-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg

For Spiderman I would go with this kid Jonathan Brandis:

800px-Jonathan_Brandis_Wiki.jpg

As much as i like Christian Slater you gotta throw in a few unknowns. I'd pick Jason Gedrick (backdraft) for Hawkeye

gedrick.jpg

Keifer Sutherland has grown into a serious actor but in the 90's he wasn't around much. I'd go again with an obscure choice of Jeff Fahey (lawnmower man) as Bruce Banner:

a05ac12596003fd0e6270afffb52c5b3.jpg

Not sold on Tom Cruise as Tony Stark in the 90s however John Stamos would've done a better job i think so move him from Bucky to Tony.

stamos.JPG

Milla Jovovich I would consider more a early 2000 actress as her rise to Action status came out of the resident evil series. I'd pick Bridget Fonda as Natasha Rominoff / Black Widow

fonda.jpg

ill agree with the Drax comment. that boy been waiting since day one to slit Thanos throat. and even in the comics he got that work

ahhh, you are right...

threw me off because all of them were pretty much earth based outside of loki in the end

As much as i like Christian Slater you gotta throw in a few unknowns. I'd pick Jason Gedrick (backdraft) for Hawkeye

gedrick.jpg

uhhh, Iron Eagle?

Jason Gedrick was in Backdraft for less than 30 minutes

Keifer Sutherland has grown into a serious actor but in the 90's he wasn't around much.

how sway?

Flashback
A Few Good Men
The Vanishing
The Cowboy Way
Freeway
Eye for an Eye
A Time to Kill
Dark City

Back
Top Bottom