WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I just got back from an early screening but they decided to show the whole movie. The movie was pretty corny tbh

IMG_2217.JPG

I just got back from an early screening but they decided to show the whole movie. The movie was pretty corny tbh
I totally saw it too, thought it was the opposite, blew me away
crazy how
They used the Time and Mind stone to send Clint back to his younger body and back to the 90's
Nick Fury with both eyes :wow:
Clint reusing the same line on him, "I don't think we've met, I'm Clint.":lol:
Tony sacrificing himself, giving everyone enough time to get this plan in place:frown:

crazy how
They used the Time and Mind stone to send Clint back to his younger body and back to the 90's
Tony sacrificing himself, giving everyone enough time to get this plan in place:frown:

I thought it was crazy how

How White Phoenix of the Crown snatched the gauntlet and took it to another universe for safe keeping

I don't feel the need for a F4 movie. I'd be happy if they co-starred in a film and all related characters/storylines were just added into the MCU.

But that's just me.

These fantasy ideas are insane :lol:

First off separating The Wasp and Ant-Man already? :lol: If anything he'd be trying to find her in the Microverse. Ant-Man against the entire Masters of Evil? :lol: :rofl:

Warlock randomly getting a solo flick. Tacking on any comic event or previous title on to rhese movies as subtitles. Black Panther: Secret Empire doesn't even make sense :lol: There's the comic event where Cap was switched with a Hydra Cap and then there's the actual Secret Empire which was a spy organization that Nick Fury routinely faced off with.

Captain Marvel and the Valkyries. Random. I guess that's a fan idea of the all female hero Marvel movie?

Avengers X? Doesn't make sense :lol: or are we skipping Avengers 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9?

Seems they're still pushing Nova and Thunderbolts (this time with DP :lol: ) still.

Only digging Strange and Widow. A F4 movie aint coming out until at least 2022.

Last edited:
crazy how
Wait don't this man legit see early screenings? welp
Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

I think the artist's intent for Avengers X was referencing the X-Men. :lol:
Should've just made it AvX :lol:

First thing I thought of was the villain Avenger X but there was no way it could be about that character cuz she was recently created like last year and the story wasn't that good.

Last edited:
crazy how
I clicked thinking it was jokes, please tell me yall are joking. Please?

That lower Manhattan battle is gonna be INSANE. The Russo’s love Spider-Man so much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom