WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That spoiler was out there enough to seem real. Man better had been joking. #thanosdemandsyoursilence
I guess it's time for me to disappear

I know some guys who worked on the film and they can’t tell me anything, not because they can’t but because the way it was filmed they have no idea what is going on. No one has seen the film, not even people who were paid to make it. The only people who have a remote clue are VFX artist and even then it’s still being worked on as we speak.

I was joking, as a writer myself and currently working on my own projects, which takes tons of my own focus. I wouldn't and don't have access to a film in which not only as the cast and crew have not seen but plenty of other people in between haven't. In terms of IW this is hollywood's best kept secret.
Literally the only connection I'd have to the MCU in any way shape or form is that my writing partner actually went to school with Coogler and they know of each other, and it goes without saying, if I was ever in a room with Coogler(I haven't been) and all I did was bug him or even bug my writing partner on linking me up with him, it'd be a bad look on me professionally. If I get my shot I'm not gonna bug him about spoilers for films.

So NO, rest assured I made up those spoilers to try to bait LayzieGunts and inadvertently got everyone else's attention instead.

If thats what literally happens, it'll be the biggest coincidence I will have personally ever encountered

Also SCREENERS for IW??:lol:
I wouldn't accept it just based on the scope of the movie. This isn't Shape of Water or Ladybird

Bruh!!! I thought yall were legit serious with the spoilers. When he said it was corny I flipped!!

and some say it has no chance of beating BP at the BO :lol:

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Now Projected To Beat STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS' Opening Weekend Record

Tracking for Avengers: Infinity War is expected to surface within the next week or so but with Marvel's latest movie outselling all previous releases and the buzz around the massive ensemble at an all-time high, you'd best believe it's going to be a record breaker! Today, Box Office Pro is projecting a North American debut of $235 million - $255 million for the upcoming Russo Brothers helmed release.

Should the movie land on the higher end of that scale, it will beat the all-time record set by Star Wars: The Force Awakens back in 2015. That opened with a whopping $247.9 million and set the benchmark for just how high a blockbuster is able to go with the right amount of hype.

I'm glad I made a bet with my boy for drinks!! If it beats BP opening weekend that is. What was BP'S opening weekend gross?

money always plays a factor no matter what

and to be breaking records in a day and age of high quality bootlegs and when box office are down overall that many are considering movies in theater are going to die sooner than later, i think it's worth a mention

future installments are reliant on the BO performance too

Last edited:
That spoiler was out there enough to seem real. Man better had been joking. #thanosdemandsyoursilence
I guess it's time for me to disappear
Yall dudes too gullible.

Plus with the amount of new footage from tv spots posted in here yall prefer to be spoiled :lol:

DarzwhGVQAAx6zW.jpg

DasXkAGVMAAEPMz.jpg

Some of the same casting.

Gotta be somebody better to be Thor than Dolph though.

Last edited:
i hate the Vision and Star Lord picks

imagine Ethan Hawke as the voice for JARVIS before he gets to play Vision

even for a 90’s version it sounds horrible

Back
Top Bottom