WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Inb4 Hawkeye pulls up at the last second like...

arrow.gif
Olly = **** boy #1

Cap is a skrull
Bucky new Cap
Hawkeye will win the infinity gauntlet
We all finally get a War Machine and Falcon Movie.

I think she’s right and she’s wrong at the same time if it makes sense. I think “everyone” dies but reality is altered in a way. My original prevailing theory from the jump was that things get restructured to where everyone is present for the battle of New York and all the liberties that were taken are retconned like Spider-Man and Captain Marvel being around from the beginning. Peter sewing his own suit for the crybabies, etc. Ironically Cumberbatch being the only one to have seen the majority of the script, he was the only one mentioning the “multiverse”. This universe’s heroes all parish but their is a parallel universe created with everything similar sans minor details. I think that’s how the actors are able to walk away from the roles if they want to but still leave the door open for them to return. It’ll be like the status quo being restored with Thor having long hair and Mjolnir, Asgard still being around, Captain America still being righteous as if they never experienced any of those things from past films but we the viewer know those things that have taken place and see how they reacted. The characters that lived may have their consciousness transferred. The characters that died wouldn’t and would pick up right where they left off at the end of Avengers 1 or something. Think Thor dying and not being cognizant of anything that happens after A1 in the parallel universe but Spider-Man living and being able to escape everything that went wrong in the previous universe like Aunt May finding out he was Spider-Man.

I agree with you that everyone will die and time will be altered. I think the evidence is there to support it. I'm not sure on the multiverse. It'll be cool if introduced, but I don't think they're gonna go too deep with it.

I think that *** lying about the movie and I think she’s sipping from the same Haterade that Dream Hampton was sipping on when she was trying to **** on the God Nasir.

I appreciate leaders. Not people who turn on their people every chance they get.

You talking about a dude who killed his own daughter when he saw it convenient to him

And another dude who we seeing mooching off of a different dude every single movie.. and had zero problem with the dude who literally was directly involved in making him who he was

You talking about a dude who killed his own daughter when he saw it convenient to him

And another dude who we seeing mooching off of a different dude every single movie.. and had zero problem with the dude who literally was directly involved in making him who he was
A King/leader chooses his people/many over one/family.

No love for bastards out chea
Y'all so stuck on the daughter thing
Yet y'all follow someone who let his people down 5 times.
Left the starks
Left the NW
Left the wildlings
Left the NW again
Left the North

I will not allow any slander of Jon Snow The White Wolf.

Please, let's remember that many of us are brothers in arms in our fight against that despicable human being known as Captain Colonizer, Scumbag Steve, and Virgin America. Let's put this to rest and and assemble once again.

I will not allow any slander of Jon Snow The White Wolf.

Please, let's remember that many of us are brothers in arms in our fight against that despicable human being known as Captain Colonizer, Scumbag Steve, and Virgin America. Let's put this to rest and and assemble once again.

Only 1 dude here slandering the gawd.. and as it should come to no one's surprise, he's 1 of the 3-5 club SS members

It's been real yall. I'm off the net for the next couple weeks. I didn't click the spoiler but I got a good idea what it was based on y'alls responses. Time for me to dip

BARF is a huge part of A4. I don't think everyone eats it this movie though. At least I don't hope that's the case.

Man, I wish the movie released this week.

Curious to see how big of a role BARF will play.

But I don't believe that tweet. Folks have to die in this film.

Back
Top Bottom