WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I busted out laughing at the little girl ready to roast the teacher rocking Prestos with the Adidas jacket :lol:. Kid is special, protect her at all cost

I'm walking into the Cinemark by my house just for this cup so i can take it to AMC Dolby lol

30714793_2067462090168136_920398902983655424_n.jpg
30712323_2067462103501468_6305228791887167488_n.jpg
30741307_2067462106834801_851338281290301440_n.jpg
30707681_2067462100168135_6999914368758448128_n.jpg

In all the time I've ever known him..he only ever had was one goal...to destroy half the universe...if he gets his hands on the infinity stones...he can do it with a snap of his fingers...

*snaps

Just like that.

The Eternals will be referenced for story purposes but they aren’t getting a film because they aren’t marketable enough. Disney is all about marketing. Combined with Marvel wanting to establish that heroes had been around in the MCU before iron man. Think about Marvel always gives hints on who they want to market next...

Squadron Supreme is next.

They killed Quicksilver, leaving him bloodied with bullet holes, so I think they're prepared for killing off a few people in fashion. There has been a lot of blood in these films lately. If the deaths aren't on par with the ones in DOFP, it'll be a letdown.
The deaths in DofP were weaksauce.

I expect any deaths in IW to be far superior.

I have no idea who the eternals are
Same way you had no idea about GotG.

You gon learn when the movie come out.

Jack Kirby is Eternals is filled with cool concepts and cool character design but unfortunately missing cool characters.

A good writer could pull something interesting out of it.

Jack Kirby is Eternals is filled with cool concepts and cool character design but unfortunately missing cool characters.

The art from Kirby is the only reason theyre even acknowledged. Kirby didn’t really want to be back at Marvel when doing the Eternals. They’re a throw away property meant to rebuild a bridge that had already been burnt to the ground

Pretty much the same thing with a good deal of comic heroes.

Movies are gonna have their own take on the characters and they'll be so good they'll dwarf the comic portrayals and retroactively change them.

Similar to how Tony Stark and Star-Lord were changed.

When I think about it more I guess when Hickman had the Eternals as one of the options of what book he wrote when he returns to Marvel he was pretty much had the Eternals in mind already.

Do you think Tony was changed for the better or for the worst?
I was entertained by comic Tony, especially with and before the original Civil War Comic.

The art from Kirby is the only reason theyre even acknowledged. Kirby didn’t really want to be back at Marvel when doing the Eternals. They’re a throw away property meant to rebuild a bridge that had already been burnt to the ground
I would classify about 0% of ideas Kirby came up with as "throwaways"

Dude didn't want to be a at marvel but he was still the preeminent genius working in popular fiction, and that genius still shows up in the Enternals...just not in the characters.

the nature of Kibry's genius is in his intense curiosity, so inevitably his epic sagas end disjointed as he jumps from one concept to another.

Do you think Tony was changed for the better or for the worst?
I was entertained by comic Tony, especially with and before the original Civil War Comic.

I think bending over backwards to bring things into harmony with the films is a mistake, something works on the page that don't work on screen and vice versa.

Disney is losing a powerful kind of story R and D department, when they make Marvel comics too much like the MCU.

I would classify about 0% of ideas Kirby came up with as "throwaways"

Dude didn't want to be a at marvel but he was still the preeminent genius working in popular fiction, and that genius still shows up in the Enternals...just not in the characters.

the nature of Kibry's genius is in his intense curiosity, so inevitably his epic sagas end disjointed as he jumps from one concept to another.

The genius in Eternals is the same genius found in early F4, Inhumans and New Gods. Numerous parallels between those stories. There’s a reason Eternals was never popular, it’s called Tales of Asgard.

Back
Top Bottom