WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

MCU stays winning. Lawd have mercy.

They need to skip the long drawn out origin story for FF4, like I said before. Just jump right into it like they did with Homecoming.

phase 4 just gon' need 5 mcu films a year :lol:

i think xmen and f4 (along with the eternals rumor) will probably replace solo cap/im/thor films in phase 4

we also got to remember that Disney is about to release a streaming service where they might be making films/series strictly for that like Netflix does but maybe more connected to the MCU unlike the Defenders/AoS

start the #blackmantawasright movement. I'm telling y'all, Avengers Forever! A consequence of the fight is that the alternate versions of the Avengers formed in an alternate past/reality now exists in mainstream reality, bringing us X-MEN and F4

Uhhh... Why is Chris Evans billed fourth?!?
20180419_112155.jpg

Also, I'm looking at the bottom of the poster... I actually don't see Jeremy Renner's name anywhere in the bottom.

Although I get what your saying about Evans. It's well known he doesnt have the most screentime in this film

Bruh Widow handing out fades to the BO like they common thugs...thought Proxima was supposed to be OG b? She got that work by the B level powered team

Last edited:
was more hyped for the Maw/Obsedian battle anyways.
That entire situation and all those characters involved and how it leads them to Titan is gonna be nuts.

Maybe Thanos enhances his "Children" as a reward when he gets the stones

matt-ferguson-infinity-war-poster.jpg

matt-ferguson-infinity-war-poster-1.jpg

matt-ferguson-infinity-war-poster-2.jpg

matt-ferguson-infinity-war-poster-3.jpg

matt-ferguson-infinity-war-poster-4.jpg

I'd love to get these posters... Exclusive only to a single theater not in America.. Maybe I can scoop these up on the internet and frame them as well. If I get the Dolby poster next week and these as well I am happy!!

Listen, if Widow is giving the fade to Proxima, that should mean she can handle Gamora and Nebula. This is some bulls***

Man I gotta bow out until next weekend. These new clips are too tempting to watch. No facebook or NT for me this and next week.

Back
Top Bottom