WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Its just a black and white pic minus the eyes.

Making Thanos gray would not have worked :lol:

Last edited:
Hmm.. long shot, but reasonable..

I don't think THAT much time has passed since Ant-Man. This makes me lean more towards Avengers 4 being loosely based on Avengers Forever. The Destiny Force will be replaced by the Quantum Realm. The Avengers will either all be killed or they'll be scattered throughout time and reality without their memories. That's probably where the Quantum Realm comes into play. They'll use it to travel between realities to locate the scattered Avengers, or if they have all died in the fight against Thanos, they'll look and find the best versions of the Avengers to unite and bring back and fight Thanos in the present/past, like in Avengers Forever. The BARF technology will be used to show them events from their actual reality. Showing them that they're a team and how things came to be after their encounter with Thanos.

That's why in the leaked photos we see things like Fury as civilian and Tony in a SHIELD jacket with blonde hair. In the photos you'll also see Tony and scumbag Steve wearing portable wrist variations of the device that's embedded in Scott's suit.

Most importantly is the aftermath of Avengers Forever. A consequence of the fight is that the alternate versions of the Avengers formed in an alternate past/reality now exists in mainstream reality. That makes it possible that Ms. Marvel, Fantastic 4, X-MEN and are all able to exist in the new present time. I know we're getting a Captain Marvel movie before Avengers 4, and while that movie shows her existence, A4 will show how she's brought back through the Quantum Realm. She'll be found in the Quantum Realm during their journey to find the Avengers.

This would be an amazing theory to see come true tbh...if they can pull it off properly and this would also give Antman a lot of importance in the MCU which I’m all for it...seems like him and Strange will be the ones to navigate the Quantum Realm and bring everyone together again...maybe with the help of Spidey while everyone else bites the dust...dude I will leave the theater in tears

Build hype it will....

Just wonder what they're going to use for A4 though..

Can't be saying 'This is the End' again lol

I think when 'experts' post projections they post lower than what they think movie is going to do on purpose...

It's to avoid overshooting their projections

And to help frame success...

A movie that is projected to do 120 but does 150 for example will sound more like a success than a movie projected to do 180 but does 150

IW projected to do less than BP domestically but that's probably the numbers people being conservative again..

Last edited:
This would be an amazing theory to see come true tbh...if they can pull it off properly and this would also give Antman a lot of importance in the MCU which I’m all for it...seems like him and Strange will be the ones to navigate the Quantum Realm and bring everyone together again...maybe with the help of Spidey while everyone else bites the dust...dude I will leave the theater in tears

With Janet returning in Ant-Man 2, I think it's another hint. You remember the directors hinting at the possibility of Captain Marvel being in the Quantum Realm after Ant-Man released, and now Feige is saying that the Quantum Realm will be in her movie as well. All the evidence given in my other post, I think that's where they're going in A4

tumblr_p7e62i7x4P1vfmsbyo1_400.gif

tumblr_p7e62i7x4P1vfmsbyo2_400.gif

tumblr_p7e62i7x4P1vfmsbyo3_400.gif

tumblr_p7e62i7x4P1vfmsbyo4_400.gif

tumblr_inline_p7e4seN6wA1qietwz_540.gif

Uhhh... Why is Chris Evans billed fourth?!?
20180419_112155.jpg

Also, I'm looking at the bottom of the poster... I actually don't see Jeremy Renner's name anywhere in the bottom.

RUMOR: X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX Will Be Fox's Final Marvel Movie; X-MEN And FANTASTIC FOUR To Debut In Phase 4

Some unexpected details about the future of the X-Men and Fantastic Four in the Marvel Cinematic Universe have surfaced today courtesy of Brent Andrew, a writer at Comic Genre who happened to find himself at a college speaking engagement with a number of high-level Fox production crew members.

It seems they were willing to say things they otherwise wouldn't have too as it was mentioned that the plan is for X-Men: Dark Phoenix to be the final Marvel movie from Fox and that the people who work on them will have to find jobs elsewhere once production is over because all future projects are being moved to Disney. Simply put, once the deal is done, the heroes will officially be joining the MCU.

It's said that Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige is "hoovering up" Fox's Marvel characters and is looking to introduce Deadpool, the Fantastic Four, and X-Men in Phase 4.

Back
Top Bottom