WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

comments like this make me want to post full review once im done. may even cam cord some of the fight scenes and drop em in here now.

In true Warden of Salt fashion....I do t ever expect less from you almighty salted one! :pimp:

So I googled 'best imax theater in nyc' and it brought me to AMC Lincoln Square in the upper west side. Biggest screen in ny apparently? I think that's where I'm going to have my repeat watch.

I don't know if it's the biggest screen but that's a great theater. IMAX wise I saw The Dark Knight and Watchmen there. I also saw Iron Man 3 there too. They do a lot of film premieres there.

AMC Lincoln Sq has the only real IMAX screen in NYC

ZZ4818DDFD.jpg

The whole movie will be uploaded in gifs in here before next week's release

The gifs are only what's shown in trailers. It isn't new content. And if you think a lot is shown in these trailers or gifs, you don't know MCU films. Half of what's seen in trailers are throwaway scenes that'll be included in the dvd extras. Plenty of the scenes from the Ragnarok and Homecoming trailers weren't in the film, like Iron Man and Spidey flying/swinging through the city.

Possible to put the 15 gifs you posted in a SPOILER tho? Not for fear of spoilers but having to scroll through 15 gifs

Possible to put the 15 gifs you posted in a SPOILER tho? Not for fear of spoilers but having to scroll through 15 gifs

Oh, come on! If it were spoilers, yeah I would. When others post multiple gigantic movie posters that are MUCH larger of a post than mine, I don't hear anyone asking them to put them in spoilers. We be scrolling half an hour, to get through them, yet nobody says a word. Go back and look at the recent Hot Toys Spider-Man toy and Black Panther movie posters a couple pages back for comparison.

Oh, come on! If it were spoilers, yeah I would. When others post multiple gigantic movie posters that are MUCH larger of a post than mine, I don't hear anyone asking them to put them in spoilers. We be scrolling half an hour, to get through them, yet nobody says a word. Go back and look at the recent Hot Toys Spider-Man toy and Black Panther movie posters a couple pages back for comparison.

Okay Randall!

RandallWeems.png

Just thought I'd ask
Simple no would've done

AMC Lincoln Sq has the only real IMAX screen in NYC

ZZ4818DDFD.jpg
I didn't even notice this when I went there a few weeks ago.

I was catching like 4 movies and I peeked my head in to see some of Ready Player One again and I didn't notice it being exceptionally bigger.

What about the AMC IMax theater in Kips Bay? That felt just as big.

Well I get it, some ppl spoiler long *** posts due to length and back in the day multiple pics and gifs would slow down a page like crazy.

Just thought it was an odd request for your reasoning and I stated why.

It's not odd at all
People posting posters or trailers because of a rewatch I get. You posting gifs literally line by line of a clip that was just posted i don't get, and keep in mind I'm not asking you not to post it, but condense it. At least until the film releases.
But if you don't want to it's whatever.
I just know what to expect going into the final stretch.
No harm and no foul
You do you

I didn't even notice this when I went there a few weeks ago.

I was catching like 4 movies and I peeked my head in to see some of Ready Player One again and I didn't notice it being exceptionally bigger.

What about the AMC IMax theater in Kips Bay? That felt just as big.

That is also fake IMAX, you can read about it here. When it comes to seeing all these big Star Wars, Marvel Studios, DCEU, big event films in NYC; AMC Lincoln Sq IMAX is pretty much the only one I'll settle for and where I feel like I actually get my money's worth.

Some more helpful links:

Last edited:
It's not odd at all
People posting posters or trailers because of a rewatch I get. You posting gifs literally line by line of a clip that was just posted i don't get, and keep in mind I'm not asking you not to post it, but condense it. At least until the film releases.
No harm and no foul
You do you

But that contradicts what you initially said. You said you don't mind my post. You said it was too long of a post. Now you're saying you have a problem with what I'm posting. If it's length like you originally said, my post wasn't that long and there's been much longer post in length. If it's a problem with what I'm posting, again, it's not a spoiler. I only even posted it because I thought it was funny. Just like you re-posted a video that has basically been posted before.

I feel by now everyone should know what to expect from this thread (or any comicbook thread) when there's an upcoming release. That's why most have already abandoned the thread after the first and second trailer dropped. People can't get upset over coming in here and seeing things that might spoil the movie experience for them. It's not even just the trailers/gifs. Lego, Funko, hot toys and other toy companies have revealed aspects of the film and they were all posted in here. If you don't want to be spoiled in anyway, you gotta be proactive. Avoid any Infinity thread on the net and turn the tv when your show goes on commercial. Would I flat out spoil a film before release? No. I have too much respect for the everyone in here and for the movie experience of others (I don't think any of us has the knowledge to do so right now anyway). Now, will I post parts of a trailer that I like or find interesting? Yes.

But that contradicts what you initially said. You said you don't mind my post. You said it was too long of a post. Now you're saying you have a problem with what I'm posting. If it's length like you originally said, my post wasn't that long and there's been much longer post in length. If it's a problem with what I'm posting, again, it's not a spoiler. I only even posted it because I thought it was funny. Just like you re-posted a video that has basically been posted before.

I feel by now everyone should know what to expect from this thread (or any comicbook thread) when there's an upcoming release. That's why most have already abandoned the thread after the first and second trailer dropped. People can't get upset over coming in here and seeing things that might spoil the movie experience for them. It's not even just the trailers/gifs. Lego, Funko, hot toys and other toy companies have revealed aspects of the film and they were all posted in here. If you don't want to be spoiled in anyway, you gotta be proactive. Avoid any Infinity thread on the net and turn the tv when your show goes on commercial. Would I flat out spoil a film before release? No. I have too much respect for the everyone in here and for the movie experience of others (I don't think any of us has the knowledge to do so right now anyway). Now, will I post parts of a trailer that I like or find interesting? Yes.

You're reading way too much into this, and making it personal, I'm not trying to pick on you in any way specifically. Don't care about spoilers as I'm posting clips.
Last post regarding this as I don't really care

No harm and no foul
You do you

Back
Top Bottom