WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

What's the name of the theater?

*edit

Never mind. Got it. Just googled 'best theater in seattle' and that theater came up

So many reviewers raving about your chocolate popcorn. Almost makin a dude want to fly to seattle to watch a movie there to try the popcorn lmao

Come through! We can settle our Tony vs Scumbag Steve debate and start a riot in the process. Then we can have some chocolate popcorn afterwards as an olive branch.

On my marathon and on TWS. This movie easily has the best and intriguing story out of all the films. Not even close.

So many different little stories that join together and make one big spy movie with twists. Visuals are cleans and sound editing make the movie have a tense feeling. No pop culture music to give it that comofor feel.

I still have CW as my favorite because out of all the characters and just seeing your favorite superheroes on screen.

Oh yeah I forgot to say (for like 2 days now :lol:), Peter Dinklage is the voice of Corvus Glaive.

So none of that he's Pip the Troll or some random dwarf blacksmith that'll make a new hammer or jarnbjorn for Thor.

On my marathon and on TWS. This movie easily has the best and intriguing story out of all the films. Not even close.

So many different little stories that join together and make one big spy movie with twists. Visuals are cleans and sound editing make the movie have a tense feeling. No pop culture music to give it that comofor feel.

I still have CW as my favorite because out of all the characters and just seeing your favorite superheroes on screen.

Nah

It is a great story

But as far as best and most interesting, IM, homecoming and BP have it beat

Hell Thor's story is more interesting, it was just a subpar movie

I mean we've seen spy movies were agencies have been infiltrated by other entities.. hell both bond and mission impossible both recently used the concept of other spy agencies

Na. Those are basic.

I’m not saying it’s the best spy film. I’m saying out of all MCU films, this has the better story.

Those three you mentioned were your basic stories.

Oh yeah I forgot to say (for like 2 days now :lol:), Peter Dinklage is the voice of Corvus Glaive.

So none of that he's Pip the Troll or some random dwarf blacksmith that'll make a new hammer or jarnbjorn for Thor.

It hasn’t been 100% confirmed though it seems to be the truth. However, why is Dinklage listed in casting yet Carrie **** and the rest of the voice actors for the Black Order are not?

Na. Those are basic.

I’m not saying it’s the best spy film. I’m saying out of all MCU films, this has the better story.

Those three you mentioned were your basic stories.

How is IM, BP, homecoming and Thor basic????

IM, you have the dude's father's business partner set up the father AND son to be killed.. then you have dude build something out of a damn cave and come to realization of what's going on in the world

BP, you have the dude's father kill his own brother and THEN that guy's son structure a plan for revenge.. plus factor in the whole isolate nation, plus the internal struggle amongst the tribes

Homecoming, you have a legit high school kid dealing with the burden of being super hero.. while his high school world gets invaded by the bad guy.. I mean we all know that fear of having to meet your gf's dad, this dude had that guy be legitimately the bad guy

Thor, you have a conflict of the family with a dude wanting the Thor who ain't really part of the family

Don't confuse a well done movie with an original concept

Likewise.

Those movie were well made with your basic story. Nothing wrong with having a basic story and executed good.

What is basic about any of them?

You have yet to actually explain any of that.. you just keep repeating it, which doesn't make shh true

If anything winter soldier is the more basic story. It’s an espionage movie with a some what rushed ending. Its execution is damn near flawless however. I’ve always felt it’s a tad overrated IMO but I love the film.

At the end they all pretty basic, I’m just saying this one probably has the best components.

The other three are more like. One has the power, bad guy tries to take or have the power that they don’t have. Which I am obviously WAY oversimplifying.

I actually like spideys story too.

Likewise.

Those movie were well made with your basic story. Nothing wrong with having a basic story and executed good.
How is the story in TWS any less basic than BP or Homecoming?

I totally don't get how you're using the word basic in this context.

I think Homecoming is the most unique story presented in the MCU thus far because it’s presented from a somewhat civilian aspect. The hero is someone who doesn’t owe anyone anything yet invites the responsibility of a superhero on top of being a teenager. He isn’t a chairman of a company or a King in waiting or the last of a perfected government experiment. No ulterior motives like bounty hunters in space. His supporting cast are every day people who normally casualties when the actual heroes are doing their thing. The irony in all of it is that he’s better at navigating through being a hero than he is at teen angst which magnifies just how hard it is being a teenager. Really looking forward to what Watts, Feige and Marvel do with the sequel.

Got my first marvel poster framed

I want the Dolby one next!!!

20180419_110540.jpg

Inspired me to get it too. But I got the 24x36 which i though was already big. Where did you get yours framed?

I think Homecoming is the most unique story presented in the MCU thus far because it’s presented from a somewhat civilian aspect. The hero is someone who doesn’t owe anyone anything yet invites the responsibility of a superhero on top of being a teenager. He isn’t a chairman of a company or a King in waiting or the last of a perfected government experiment. No ulterior motives like bounty hunters in space. His supporting cast are every day people who normally casualties when the actual heroes are doing their thing. The irony in all of it is that he’s better at navigating through being a hero than he is at teen angst which magnifies just how hard it is being a teenager. Really looking forward to what Watts, Feige and Marvel do with the sequel.

You right about that. Might change my mind :lol:

How is the story in TWS any less basic than BP or Homecoming?

I totally don't get how you're using the word basic in this context.

I feel like so many little things are coming together really well.

Buckys story tying in after he was thought dead.
Shield being infiltrated
Death of Fury
Bringing in falcon
This really where the Bucky/ Steve love story starts.
BW really having her own little attitude and brought something. Not forced.
Bringing in Armin Zola
This also is like the CW2 comic bases in where should they have that tech that can predict if a person of interest is a threat and eliminate them.

Obviously this is my opinions. And I understand people disagreeing.

I feel like so many little things are coming together really well.

Buckys story tying in after he was thought dead.
Shield being infiltrated
Death of Fury
Bringing in falcon
This really where the Bucky/ Steve love story starts.
BW really having her own little attitude.
Bringing in Armin Zola
This also is like the CW2 comic bases in where should they have that tech that can predict if a person of interest is a threat and eliminate them.

Obviously this is my opinions. And I understand people disagreeing.
You just like the movie more for story reasons.

Basic isnt the right word.

I can go on and on for days about why I think Black Panther is better than Winter Soldier.

Probably could do the same about the story elements in Homecoming and Vol. 2.

Last edited:
Na. I dont like the movie more. I just like the story :lol: and feels like it’s really good.

Overall I prefer Spidey and BP over it. Taking to account the action, sets , etc.

BP is just on a different cultural level. Which makes it great.

After watching these last few movies. AOU totally disregarded a ton of crap :lol:

BW going into hiding
No mention of Cap looking for Buck
Iron Man throwing away his suits. Didn’t really say he quit, but AOU made it seem if that never happened.
In the end of IM3 Banner had almost a full set of grey hair :lol:
Thor was with his lady. All that whining just so they can be on a break :lol:
Fury had left the patch and was in bum clothes

Back
Top Bottom