WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think you took that the wrong way.
Rockin in the old days means, (what do you kids call it these days....)
Killin it? looking good. loving the way these hairstyles look on them now...
issa rae, Danai. others

Here we go boys. I’m going down with the ship :smh:

B8AF6585-8136-488F-B649-57164D0AF453.jpeg

Metacritic score is fluctuating between 69-75 and everything in between

For comparison:

Spider-Man Homecoming: 73
CA: Civil War: 75
Avengers: 69
Thor: Ragnarok: 74
Black Panther: 88
GotG: 76

It’s not even officially out yet :smh: dammit

I think you took that the wrong way.
Rockin in the old days means, (what do you kids call it these days....)
Killin it? looking good. loving the way these hairstyles look on them now...
issa rae, Danai. others

Fam, i was joking :lol:

I PMed H2HK

Here we go boys. I’m going down with the ship :smh:

B8AF6585-8136-488F-B649-57164D0AF453.jpeg

Metacritic score is fluctuating between 69-75 and everything in between

For comparison:

Spider-Man Homecoming: 73
CA: Civil War: 75
Avengers: 69
Thor: Ragnarok: 74
Black Panther: 88
GotG: 76

It’s not even officially out yet :smh: dammit
So it's in similar ranges of movies that are hits but you're upset? Lol

The only outlier on that meta critic score is black panther, just judging that list

Lol CW was an 89 on rt I believe

IW was never going to be a movie that was going to be 100 on rt. It's a mashup of so many elements that some people are bound to be turned off. For example, those who like CW and WS tone but dislike GotG humor are probably going to like this movie less. And I would say the same for those who prefer it the other way around.

Last edited:
So it's in similar ranges of movies that are hits but you're upset? Lol

The only outlier on that meta critic score is black panther, just judging that list

Lol CW was an 89 on rt I believe

IW was never going to be a movie that was going to be 100 on rt. It's a mashup of so many elements that some people are bound to be turned off

It’s...Infinity War. This is Infinity War. This was a 6 year wait. This was meant to be a cinematic event. Right now...it’s a really good Marvel movie. It’s not even the best :stoneface: I was able to temper expectations including my own at least. The real discussion will begin after the weekend and people have time to let it settle in. I’m looking at reviews and people talking about the film and I’m just upset the Russo’s went for cheap emotion.

It’s...Infinity War. This is Infinity War. This was a 6 year wait. This was meant to be a cinematic event. Right now...it’s a really good Marvel movie. It’s not even the best :stoneface: I was able to temper expectations including my own at least. The real discussion will begin after the weekend and people have time to let it settle in. I’m looking at reviews and people talking about the film and I’m just upset the Russo’s went for cheap emotion.
Lol you need to relax. You're criticizing the Russos for something you haven't even seen yet

You are going to **** around and have a stroke and not be able to see it at all calm down bruh damn

The kind of critics that are going to like IW are those who are more like us and have enjoyed all 4 corners of the marvel universe

Critics who've enjoyed some corners of the marvel universe but dislike others are bound to have a negative lean on Infinity War because IW has elements of ALL movies.

Movie has rebounded to a 90... I'd sit and wait. 89-91 I'd be able to live with. Was never expecting something in the high 90s with how many elements the movie is balancing

Back
Top Bottom