WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

@lamekilla

maxresdefault.jpg

Y’all ain’t understanding the narrative man. This is the calm before the **** storm. IW is currently the second lowest rated phase 3 film only in front of Guardians 2 :sick: and it’s steadily dropping:sick::sick: the movie isn’t even “officially” out yet. Y’all know I love Guardians 2, I love AoU but the overarching opinion on those..............I’m ready to defend this film like an ugly child. The way this movie ends, get ready to kiss mass repeat viewings from the general public good bye. We are looking at a realistic scenario.... that this film doesn’t outgross A1....and you know what all the naysayers and doubters will say? Superhero fatigue. This is where we hold firm fellas. If you ain’t really on board, get off the ship. This is where things get bumpy

:stoneface:

I dont know man but to me guardians vol.2>vol1

GOTG 2 was trash. How do you guys like that? They forced everyone to have some emotional life changing sequence.

I can see where the complaints can be. The whole world was in trouble already in like 4-5 movies. This is just movie 5-6 of the world going to end lol.

If this is better than *** of Ultron I’ll be fine.

Last edited:
ok so in the end thanos did the snap after thor hit him with yhe storm breaker on the chest. Everyone vanished except The main avengers, seemed like characters after A1 vanished?

also hulk never returned after thanos washed him in the first 10 mins of the movie.. Banner stayed in the hulk buster till the end

Fully expecting you to say Justice League was better :rofl:

Can’t wait until Friday when the bombs start dropping in here! It’s going to be hilarious!
Absolutely not! I'm a dceu fanboy, but I'm not delusional. I am not a fan of weadon's JL. I want IW to be the best CBM of all time . But I've been let down before. So I'm being cautiously optimistic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom