WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Movie was marvelous. Met my expectations and I was thoroughly satisfied.

The first fight scene :wow: .

Drax flourishing with the funny lines again :smokin .
SMH at Quill.

Only disappointed that a few characters were absent.

Marvel should’ve trolled everyone and had graphics that said

This is now the thanos cinematic universe.

Caught the 7pm showing. WOW, just WOW. This was everything I hoped it would be and more. Every single emotion was felt during the film.
The CGI was godly too.
If you didn't know this was part 1 of 2 films, I could understand why you would be confused and pissed. I had to explain that theres another movie next year to a mom who was with her son. She yelled out what the **** when it ended lol.

When Tony got stabbed, I felt it. Spiderman scene was all the emotions. Thor was that dude.

Holy hell. I'm glad I left the thread when I did. How many pages of lame tears did I just read through??? Son really went out to spoil it for himself while I did everything I could think of to avoid them (shutting off app notifications, staying off reddit/NT/Insta, not reading any reviews or even RT scores, etc.) Here I thought I was doing the most because I would watch the trailer almost daily for the last couple months but some have way too much invested in this film and it's box office success.

I wanted a good movie and

That's what I got. Nay, a GREAT movie. I honestly think I'll like it more as time goes on. It's ambitious, EPIC, full of oh **** moments, and Brolin knocked it out the park like I thought he would. I definitely got that melancholy, empty feeling when it was over and I think that's what they were shooting for.

It isn't perfect though. There are some missteps but I find myself oddly forgiving of them. The hulk stuff doesn't really bother me for one. He's a crutch that they rely too heavily on and when Thanos was serving him those combos in the beginning I knew right away that I was gonna love this movie. Peter dinklage was a little disappointing, mostly in his line delivery.

Everything else was amazing though. Seriously, watch this as spoiler free as possible.

I'm only gonna add that this isn't my #1 MCU film but that doesn't mean it won't get there eventually. I'm still trying to process some of my feelings regarding it. And overall I think I still give the edge to TDK but that might change too.

8/8 and will watch a 2nd time this weekend (and then some) thanks to Moviepass.

So is Thanos doing all this to impress Death? Are they going to introduce her in the Capitan Marvel movie?

Or are they going in a different direction?

That Movie Was EVERYTHING! There’s just so much to unpack. That movie pulled every emotion out of me. Just WOW!

This was literally Thanos...

Man my heart almost broke when Thanos was about to end Tony’s life. If I didn’t know any better I thought I was the one getting stabbed :blush:

:rofl: CLASSIC MEMORIES.

THIS WAS THE PINNACLE OF MY WRESTLING FANDOM.

JIM ROSS GOT ME HYPED!!!

I CAN'T BE ANY MORE HYPED FOR IW

THANKS FOR THIS VID

Caught the 7pm showing. WOW, just WOW. This was everything I hoped it would be and more. Every single emotion was felt during the film.
The CGI was godly too.
If you didn't know this was part 1 of 2 films, I could understand why you would be confused and pissed. I had to explain that theres another movie next year to a mom who was with her son. She yelled out what the **** when it ended lol.

When Tony got stabbed, I felt it. Spiderman scene was all the emotions. Thor was that dude.

Very true. The theater I was in people had that "that was it?" type of emotion when the movie ended. I can't lie...I was sort of feeling like that too. But when I got home and read up some reviews and storylines, etc and processed what I saw, I started to appreciate and understand the movie more. For someone not knowing its part 1 of 2, I can see them thinking the movie ending "sucked" or "incomplete".

Movie just finished. No cheers. No claps. No emotion. Jokes that were suppose to hit didn’t hit. Editing all over the place. I’m about to let the chopper unload...

So is Thanos doing all this to impress Death? Are they going to introduce her in the Capitan Marvel movie?

Or are they going in a different direction?

No. He mentions his motivation throughout the movie. Makes more sense for a movie than why he did it in the comics.

YALL GOT ME HYPED.

LIKE THIS

8c7122475b5352329b58d7b8dfc07a93.gif

Time for me to sleep.

really? i figured it made since based on thanos' m.o. i related to thanos in general.

i don’t have a problem with thanos as much as what they (writers) did. i don’t wanna say it in here i’m not sure if even spoiler tags are allowed lol

but basically i’m saying they ruined any mystery as to what’s going to happen next. it’s too obvious

Movie just finished. No cheers. No claps. No emotion. Jokes that were suppose to hit didn’t hit. Editing all over the place. I’m about to let the chopper unload...

What kinda whack place did you watch it at? Were they all sitting there with the goal of being miserable. You seemed to hate the movie before even watching it and then watched it with the intent of hating it more. Should’ve just stayed home.

What kinda whack place did you watch it at? Were they all sitting there with the goal of being miserable. You seemed to hate the movie before even watching it and then watched it with the intent of hating it more. Should’ve just stayed home.

Lol. Same place that was sold out and cheering for every Marvel film for the past 7 years. Cinematic XD 3D theater that sits 150 people.

i’ll just spoiler it because i need some feedback on what i’m feeling.

they dusted spider-man. maybe black panther a little bit more so spider-man. like we know dude has another movie coming. we know they’re doing all that and you go and dust him like we don’t know you’re gonna bring him back for the other movies. they coulda left him and BP out and i would have been like oh **** these people might be down. but once they did those two i was like ok this is so obvious everyone’s gonna come back next movie and all will be right again

Eh, maybe not everyone.

Majority of the characters were kinda erased, not killed. So it would make sense for the people turned to dust to return if all that stuff was reversed.

Back
Top Bottom