WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Not a comic buff.

I expected Thanos to be a mindless kill everything just because type of dudes. Pleasantly surprised. Very well written villain.

Those first 5 mins tho. Jesus.

i just feel like it’s kinda corny because
was who’s going to die/who’s going to survive. they copped out in my opinion. none of those deaths are real. they made it way too obvious that it’s going to be reversed and everyone’s gonna live happily ever after.
even if that is the case my gripe is,let there be SOME kind of speculation. you can’t announce futures movies for dudes and then turn them to dust and expect people to sit there and be like “omg are they really dead”
Completely agree here. Going that route confused me for the same reason.

Still digesting, but this really felt like an epic comic book movie.

I was wondering which of the heroes would have more screen time but It was perfectly balanced

Thanos was really giving Hulk the hands in the beginning.

And when they were roasting Starlord for getting fat IRL :lol:

The only deaths I acknowledged were Vision, Gamora, and Loki.

Gamora :frown:|l . The fact that she died died and didn't disintegrate makes me think she's really gone. Unless they can somehow trade the soul stone back for her. I was in my feels man.

As mentioned earlier tho, the death of the other characters kind of lost its impact for me when I saw Spidey and Black Panther go. Since it's clearly not permanent. Wish they hadn't included those two in the deaths. Would've had me going crazy right now.

Best written villain in MCU...and this is the only movie that dethrones TWS

The post credit scene was dope too....got me excited for

capt Marvel

yeah vision, Gamora and Loki are for sure permanent deaths, also it was amazing to see Red Skull pop up again

Thanos was really giving Hulk the hands in the beginning.

And when they were roasting Starlord for getting fat IRL :lol:

The only deaths I acknowledged were Vision, Gamora, and Loki.
[/QUOTE]

maybe i’m just being negative but
i don’t even believe those deaths are permanent. i think Suri did something with her ipad thing and basically backed up vision on a usb. why else would they go through the length of having her work on him to just die. his death scene was sick though, limp legs and all.

i think gamora makes it back too. i think thanos learns some kind of lesson in the next one where he sacrifices himself to bring gamora back. i don’t even think she’s dead i think she’s stuck in the soul stone which was what that scene at the end was in the orange place with thanos and baby gamora.

loki might be the only one who’s permanent because 1-hes kinda a villain and 2- they can’t bring him back after a death AGAIN

got dammnit marvel break my heart please and kill some people for good.

the one thing that did **** me up was spider-man’s death/dusting. it was perfect. i legit felt his fear

Tony went IN with that nanotech
One of the best aspects of the movie.

They made it clear early on that everyone had leveled the **** up.

Tony was on another level with his tech.

Also we know who’s winning a race among the Avengers. BP was hauling *** running to the barrier :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom