WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_p7xfqp9UGV1usfzn8o1_400.gif

BRUH

Controversy over what thanos said before snapping his fingers?

Probably some troll online trying to say that thanos line was racist or something.

Just got back from seeing it and id say the most shocking thing was people still leaving a marvel movie before the end credits scene.

Tony was acting like a scorned ex-wife.

Funny you mention that, since only 1 of the 2 was actually seen with a girl.. and talking about marriage too

Meanwhile cap looking like his uni hasn't been washed in months.. life gotta be hard when you piss off everyone you used to mooch off of

Why are some of y'all obsessed about not being able to see how Thanos got the power gem on Xandar?

Who the hell on Xandar is strong enough to stop Thanos and the Black Order? :lol:

Real story, the only death I felt was Visions...Gamora I saw coming a mile away, Parker’s was meh because I know is not permanent....visions was cold blooded AF, first your Love has to kill you, then you are brought back only to get that stone cruelly ripped off your head and your body goes limb...that was a very dark moment in MCU history

I rewatched the end of Ragnarok including the after credit scene and the beginning of IW and I want to say Valkyrie left in the Grandmaster's ship they stole before Thanos showed up.

Hold up! Where does Homecoming 2 fit into this whole thing? Is this another film that happens before IW? Because A4 taking place 5 years after IW that puts Peter in College....

Hold up! Where does Homecoming 2 fit into this whole thing? Is this another film that happens before IW? Because A4 taking place 5 years after IW that puts Peter in College....

Homecoming 2 happens immediately after Avengers 4

How's he going to graduate highschool if he's dead tho

Homecoming 2 happens immediately after Avengers 4

Sooooooo is he in college then? Ohhhhh damn they really made it obvious with this that all the events post IW up to A4 will be deleted from existence and things will reset, Pre Thanos....haha

Back
Top Bottom