WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The problem with Marvel starting to put up good villains is that you guys start taking his side of things.

You guys did it with Killmonger, and now y'all doing it with thanos.

Fam, he's a bad guy. He just killed half the universe.

The problem with Marvel starting to put up good villains is that you guys start taking his side of things.

It's a movie, yeah, but let someone wipe half our planet, including your fam, your people and see who would side with his ***. He's a villain.

He blessed them with external mercy and gifted their surviving loved ones with sustainable economics and infrastructure

Since when are bad guys hated? Some of the best bad guys are the ones we love to hate...like Tony Montana, Cersei Lannister, Pablo Escobar...not all bad guys are like Donald Trump and Joffrey Lannister

I'm so happy you don't have cosmic powers, you'd kill half the planet.

all life is precious.
But....
I do believe in what he says. and I would def do it the way he's doing it. no bias just half yall gotta go period.
That was the difference in be believing in Thanos more than Killmongers plan.

Amazing picture. The people in my theatre were so upset, my wife was like, “do these people not know there will be another movie?” The whole back row was furious.

Both showings I attended EVERYONE was quiet as they walked out.

To have an MCU movie end in way that affects the audience in that way, is great.

Team Stark, please help me make sense of how in the face of extinction, Tony was still on some childish “we not on speaking terms” BS about calling Cap...meanwhile Cap is out there saving Vision and shaking hands with Rhodes....Cap acting like a grown man, while Tony still holding a grudge

Team Stark, please help me make sense of how in the face of extinction, Tony was still on some childish “we not on speaking terms” BS about calling Cap...meanwhile Cap is out there saving Vision and shaking hands with Rhodes....Cap acting like a grown man, while Tony still holding a grudge
But that was before Bruce convinced Tony to call him lol.

To be fair, Stank didn't know he was facing an extinction level event. He found out quick though.

Like many of you, I really enjoyed Thor, Groot, and Rocket's entrance to Wakanda.

Thor's character growth from his first film to now is great. To see Hemsworth really own the character is good to see. And of course, Ragnarok and Take Waititi played a big role in evolving his character lol

Lol for sure.

My main problem with Scarlet Jo is that she doesn’t look the part at all so none of the fighting looks believable. The wakandan guard that tells her to move in CW, now that ***** looks like she will do some damage.
yeah its about time for her to get bodied.

I think the grudge died down after Civil War....Tony is planning a wedding and thinking about starting a family why should he be so concerned with a super soldier who can take care of himself? :lol:

If the grudge was that bad then Tony would've destroyed the phone instead of keeping it

Has Avengers 4 completed post-production or is they still finishing up the film?

Back
Top Bottom