WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Brie def BAE...but ya wilding to think there is any other actress more suited for the role than Charlize, like ya imagine Charlize’s screen presence...she took Hardy’s movie and made it hers...lmao

**** Charlize bruh. For life.

FB_IMG_1525055103253.jpg

The emotional part for me, not as a spider-man or Tom Holland fan was just the fact that he’s a 16 year old caught up in a battle of proportions that he can’t even fathom.

Everyone else kinda just disappeared but with Peter, his very power let him know that he was dying. Basically felt like they were banking on everyone being touched emotionally by this child caught up in a battle between literal gods. Think about it man, in all the time that we’ve seen Peter, he’s never been scared of anyone or anything. Son took on a 4 stone wielding Titan for Christ’s sake.

But the fear of the unknown and leaving everyone behind was enough to get me in the feels.

Brie def BAE...but ya wilding to think there is any other actress more suited for the role than Charlize, like ya imagine Charlize’s screen presence...she took Hardy’s movie and made it hers...lmao
Suited for what role? I know you not talking about Captain Marvel.

What is with dudes casting these old women for these roles?

Let Charlize play a villain the way Cate did.

I don’t know maybe it was too cliched of a death scene, like “hold me, I don’t wanna dieee” pair that up with the fact I know is not permanent and I’m totally indifirent to it...

You can repeat I’m wrong all you want, doesn’t mean you are right.

IN MY OPINION

A1F348CB-5FCC-4FE2-8670-81A2A59E27A5.png

Rocket sold this scene with far more emotion than what we got from Tony losing Peter.

That's in infinity war?

Could swear we were talking about infinity war

One things for sure, when they release the teasers/trailers for A4. While I'm gonna be hyped to see footage, I'm taking it all with a grain of salt.
I'm not complaining because the film delivered, but after I got out of my first showing, I felt bamboozled with that hulk in wakanda footage.
The effort they went to was nuts because I think besides the running with the group, there's a shot of falcon flying around from his POV and you can see hulk in the battle throwing outriders around.

I don't think any film has just done that before(besides mcu) where characters that are in the trailers just aren't in the film's. That's be like the trailer for "the Irishman" showing Leo in the teaser and he's just not in the film

I’ve heard someone speculate that this was an alternate timeline. As if Thanos rewound time back because of his guilt for losing Gamora. Doing so of course rewinds the battle in which different scenarios would exist like, the Hulk actually being in Wakanda. In other words, it could be parts of A4.

Finally caught the movie today.

Shottas Clap Gif.gif

Enjoyed every second. :pimp:

Damn Thanos you scary.

That was quite a way to introduce him in the movie. Walking around a ship full of Asgardians he washed while Ebony Maw in cut talking that ****. :lol:

Maw the GOAT hype man frfr.

Thanos completely emasculated Hulk. Had ole boy shook af.

Everytime Banner tried to bring Hulk out and he refused this keep popping up in my head

Star Lord da real LVP. :smh:

Thor's entrance into Wakanda was some epic **** man. :pimp: Bruce cheering like a fanboy. :smh::lol:

My threater was clapping at that scene.

Okoye's "Why was she up there?" line when Scarlett Witch joined the battle and started wrecking **** had me dying. :lol:

Man that Tony/Peter scene had me in my feelings. :frown: I know Peter isn't "dead-dead" but the emotion in that scene was palpable.

I can see why it was said that this is a Thanos movie. All the hype, all the end credit scenes, Marvel had to show why Thanos is viewed as such a threat and they did an excellent job of doing that.

Ending the movie with Thanos chilling at his vacation home looking out at the scenery on some "Today was a good day" steez was great.

Think of a sunny eyed 16 year old kid who thinks he’s immortal (all teenagers do) in way over his head trying to fight with the big boys and all of a sudden he’s turning to dust and seeing his mortality fade away :frown:

Re: Thanos not killing everyone to restart/“jump” their planets, that’s the craziness of it he’s not a mass murderer he’s not “evil” in the classic sense. He’s the “mad titan” he truly honestly believes he’s saving these civilizations/planets/universe by wiping half of them. And the wildest part about that is he might be correct...

Go on a move the goal post b, I been repeating Garfield’s performance and also Hugh’s and now you gonna act like we exclusively talking about IW :rofl:

Move the goal post, you're comparing a GOTG movie where that was the emotional beat and they could spend all the time in the world and focus just on that

To an ensemble film with the whole damn MCU

Rocket saw groot go in this too, funny you don't wanna compare that.. or cap watching Bucky go

E everysingletime come get your boy

You were paying attention to the wrong person in that spidey scene.

Holland did a great job...his performance hit home with a lot of ppl.

Too bad you couldn't connect with it..

Also I can't believe you compared the spidey scene to rocket scene and QS scene.... Yikes man

I’ll give it a second watch and see if I can connect with it, but as a person that is easily touched by emotional moments in movies, I didn’t feel anything in that scene...maybe it was because RDJ didn’t really sell it to me, maybe is because I know Parker is not really dead, maybe is because Holland’s performance was a bit cliche...I really don’t know, but I’ve felt more watching Garfield in tears, broken and defeated with Gwen in his arms, Rocket holding a twig left from Groots sacrifice, Wanda losing vision twice....Caps farewell to his favorite girl, Logan’s last words to Laura, I can think of a bunch of other cinematic moments that were far more touching than that scene....but to each it’s own.

Move the goal post, you're comparing a GOTG movie where that was the emotional beat and they could spend all the time in the world and focus just on that

To an ensemble film with the whole damn MCU

Rocket saw groot go in this too, funny you don't wanna compare that.. or cap watching Bucky go

E everysingletime come get your boy

Why would I compare Caps reaction to Buck fading? That was no different than any other fading scene, obviously the scene that was supposed to connect with the audience was Peter dying in front of Tony, hence what makes it even worst that imo it fell flat, everyone else fading was secondary....and hell I said it earlier even in this movie, hearing Rocket say “no no no no no” walking towards Groot as he faded felt more heartfelt, did Tony even deliver any lines during Peters death? Or did he just stand there as Peter hugged him...

Why would I compare Caps reaction to Buck fading?.

Because it literally happened within seconds of the thing you're attempting to knock

It's why I also assumed you were talking about rocket in this same damn movie

They literally had to make the most of a handful of seconds each and every one of them.. okoye was able to convey a hell of lot with her moment too

Go back to admiring chris Evans looks and sit small on this one

Think of a sunny eyed 16 year old kid who thinks he’s immortal (all teenagers do) in way over his head trying to fight with the big boys and all of a sudden he’s turning to dust and seeing his mortality fade away :frown:

Re: Thanos not killing everyone to restart/“jump” their planets, that’s the craziness of it he’s not a mass murderer he’s not “evil” in the classic sense. He’s the “mad titan” he truly honestly believes he’s saving these civilizations/planets/universe by wiping half of them. And the wildest part about that is he might be correct...

I get it, ya don’t have to tell me why Parker is freaking the **** out in fear, he def sold that....like I said before, in movies when I watch someone die I’m not touched by the person that’s dying, I’m often touched by the ones watching them die or mourning....their performance is what sells the scene to me, their reaction when they find out they lost a loved one, seeing someone beg for their life doesn’t really connect with me for some reason...reason I bring up that Gwen death scene, I wasn’t heartbroken to see Gwen die, I was heartbroken to see Garfield’s Peter reaction to it and even more so how depressed he was after with him at the cementary through all the seasons, or when he watched uncle Ben die, etc.

Back
Top Bottom