WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

:lol:bruh, didn't Ruffalo sneak his phone into the Marvel 10 years photoshoot and just started video taping and posting to social media. Think Sam l Jackson told him he wasn't allowed to do that.

Then during the ragnorok premiere he left on his live stream and stream the audio for the movie:rofl:

Dude was like "oh I'm only doing one hulk scene for motion capture in IW, I'ma have me some fun."

tumblr_inline_p7xt89oupO1ql2yhd_540.gif

“When I’m done, half of humanity will still be alive. I hope they remember you.”

Fo real tho, when Thanos said this, I really thought he was gonna end Tony there. :frown:

tumblr_p7yedtanfZ1qjvfkco3_540.gif

tumblr_p7yedtanfZ1qjvfkco2_540.gif

June 2017
The only person I'm believing when it comes to A4. Not them lying *** Russos or Fiege

You joking but that’s probably why they did Hulk the way they did in this film :smh: probably had real scenes and they called him in after that interview for “reshoots” and didn’t even tell him the new direction on some role reduced type ish :smh: :smh: :smh:

Already plotting on when I can see this again.
I got tickets to see it at the biggest screen in my city for this thurs. But damn kinda wish I didn't pick an early showing (I picked 1pm).. Would've liked to have seen it with a crowd again... So I can diabolically laugh when some poor fool sobs

Ebony Maw deserved a better way to go out...dude was bringing it in all the scenes he was in. Perfect way to start the movie, he set the tone for Thanos

I thought that too..the start of the film was insanely perfect IMO..

Ebony Maw was the real deal..crazy how they just got rid of him based on Spidey's plan..

DC is so pathetic right now.

It really sucks because I used to follow BTAS
STAS, JL, tat religiously. Growing up as a kid they were some of the best. DC must be perplexed :lol:

Ironically the first time I ever spoiled a film for myself going into it was the TDK :lol: that summer was probably the greatest summer of my life. I remember it like yesterday. Iron Man, Speed Racer, Incredible Hulk, Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull and TDK. It’s crazy because I was the least excited for TDK out of all those films. I really liked Batman Begins but Batman films were numerous and we were approaching the onset of Marvel films produced by Marvel. Super exciting times and as the summer movie season came to a close, I was scouring the internet curious as to what this new Batman film could be about. People don’t remember but Batman Begins was originally billed as a prequel to Batman ‘89 so when TDK went the route of incorporating its own Joker people were really skeptical on if Jack Nicholson’s “iconic” performance could be replicated 10 things I hate about you/Broke Back Mountain guy and his death earlier in the year left an eerie ominous feeling about the tone of TDK. I remember the advertisement showing Aaron Eckhart with the “I believe in Harvey Dent” badges and thought it was cool Harvey Dent was gonna be in the movie but only thought they were setting up Batman’s rogue’s gallery for future films, similar to how Billy Dee Williams played Harvey Dent in Batman Returns and was a minor supporting character but hadn’t yet become two-face. When I went to some movie blog forum that had the whole plot of TDK....... my jaw dropped. I say all that to say that Two-Face appearing in the film and the circumstances that led to him appearing MADE TDK. Joker is the vessel, full of quotables and acting that makes you turn pale but the shocking fall of the “white knight” is what made not only Joker’s beliefs in that film but the whole theme of that movie so heralded. Two-Face appearing turns TDK COMPLETELY upside down. It went from detective thriller to full on comic book madness.

Can I also say that I was waiting for a full on Tony meltdown with some range from RDJ. This cat been having PTSD about space and seeing aliens since Avengers 1. Ok you, he’s more experienced now. New tech got him piped, arms folded on some “you don’t want beef” steez in the face of aliens coming back to earth. I get it. But the film shows his mannerisms as uneasy about everything which was the right way to go about it. **** is going down again. But in the end when he has seen a “maniacal” (and I use that term loosely) tyrant alien thrown a crushed moon from the atmosphere at him and has impaled in the chest forcing him near the brink AND THEN a kid that you dragged into all of this dies in your arms...I expected him to lose it. A full on meltdown with tears and sobbing would’ve really drove home not only the impact but how broken the Avengers just became. RDJ has incredible range and would have sold the hell out of that to where everyone left the theater misty eyed. Instead, son is reflecting like he’s trying to remember if he turned off the stove before he left the crib :smh: This film man. Ball dropped on an insurmountable level.

Man Peter Parker ain’t Tony’s kid, don’t feed in to that iron son narrative :lol:

And why did Thanos love Gamora so much? Wish we had more exposure on daddy Thanos instead of that lukewarm dagger giving scene we got. Maybe showing Thanos training Gamora and encouraging her. The way they had him crying they shoulda shown him taking her to a daddy daughter dance :lol:

I’m curious about your point with the willpower however. Could you elaborate? That’s somewhat of a cool point.

You know what...I gotta agree with you on the whole Tony/Spidey death scene, it really wasn’t for Holland to get to us, it was for RDJ to shine and show us real pain...I really didn’t connect with Holland’s performance, seems like that was overrated, but Tony could have really driven it home, a’las Garfield...he was the one that drew tears out of me, NOT Gwen limp and dead....I been sitting here wondering what was missing from that scene and why I was so indifferent to it and it was the disconnect between RDJs delivery at quite possibly the most heart breaking moment in his life.

Bruh he had like 4 lines and a death scene...it was good...but nothing out this world...it was really no different than QS death scene tbh...lol

Seeing Tony completely BROKEN >>>> Holland begging to live....if we are to ask for what would have driven the dagger deep into fans hearts.

Now that we see that half the trailers weren't even in the film, maybe everyone could chill out about the trailers next go around.

Nobody cared about QS death. People reacted audibly to Spidermans death. Not close to being a valid comparison

I’m reaching with the comparison...lol because yeah no one gave a damn about QS

I’ll give you a better one tho...Hugh acting his death >>>> Holland..Hugh gave us a performance worthy of misty eyes....I like Holland but ya wilding making t seem like it was Oscar worthy...it was good, but I’m with amel, that was RDJs time to connect with us...instead he let it all hang on Holland

You know what...I gotta agree with you on the whole Tony/Spidey death scene, it really wasn’t for Holland to get to us, it was for RDJ to shine and show us real pain...I really didn’t connect with Holland’s performance, seems like that was overrated, but Tony could have really driven it home, a’las Garfield...he was the one that drew tears out of me, NOT Gwen limp and dead....I been sitting here wondering what was missing from that scene and why I was so indifferent to it and it was the disconnect between RDJs delivery at quite possibly the most heart breaking moment in his life.

But that's not really how Tony processes things. We seen his reaction when he thought Pepper, the love of his life was dead. I think the Tony reaction was a huge reaction considering he doesn't show much emotion. He didn't know how to save Peter and we see the guilt from that hitting him hard to where he is in shock and disbelief. He can't process Peter dying.

Back
Top Bottom