WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Vision was too busy with crumpets and colonizing to be smarter about the gem. They knew it was powerful and Scarlet Witch knew it had something to do with a catastrophic event on Earth. Shuri was the only one smart enough to school them on how they could have built a replacement for the stone. I think Vision should stay dead but I get the feeling that Shuri backed him up somehow and they’ll bring him back.

I'm flipping back and forth on whether or not they're going to center the movie around him again.

The russos seem to like to anchor a movie with a large cast around one person in order to make the movie focused and coherent. Otherwise, the movie may look directionless and all over the place. For Civil War that anchor was Cap. For Infinity War that anchor was Thanos.

For Infinity war it may be Thanos again...or maybe another Avenger.

*edit

Never mind I forgot they literally cut the cast in half so maybe they will take the spotlight off of thanos and put it on the original avengers core.

I'd say winter soldier as used by zemo was the anchor of CW

But I think they regroup on earth.. IM, shuri, Thor, rocket, nebula and banner come up with something strong enough to go after thanos.. could see them go back to elf for something else (Uru or God killer armor?).. possibly Wong too, assuming they go check the library

I'm assuming that's where IM's armor upgrade comes from.. and then there could be some sort of cosmic entity or thing they might search out

Wrong about what exactly? Or you just talking out your *** as usual? :nerd:

I at least remember what actually happens in these movies I wanna claim

Or how about actually knowing about the comics and/or cartoons

Aint hard to find your receipts buddy

Listening to a podcast and they suggested that maybe Nick Furys beeper can communicate thru time.......shorty pops up and alters things then we get the epic shot of everybody running thru the wakandan forest

Reactions: ARK
We never really got to see Vision go ham.

He knocked a few Ultrons around and delivered the finishing blow in AoU.

In CW he effed around during the airport fight, shot Falcon down by mistake and got washed by his girlfriend and let her escape

In IW he took 5 billion L's. Never had an epic fight scene. Damn

As a proud member of #teamstark I would like to remind everyone that Thanos killing half the universe is clearly Virgin America’s fault. Tony told Dr. Strange to break the stone and he didn’t listen, leading Thanos to take it and head to Wakanda with 5 stones. Vision, who is basically Tony’s son, told scumbag Steve the logical thing to do was destroy the stone. Of course he didn’t listen and tried to have it extracted, which lead to Thanos doing what Vision said to do in the first damn place! But now instead of killing Vision so they could destroy the stone and keep Thanos from completing the gauntlet, the stone is collected and Vision is killed anyway. He’s a dumbass

I at least remember what actually happens in these movies I wanna claim

Or how about actually knowing about the comics and/or cartoons

Aint hard to find your receipts buddy

So find them...because I’m not sure you even know what you claim I’m wrong about cenin the last pages what we been discussing is a matter of taste/opinion...how could I be wrong for not feeling like Holland’s performances on its own merit resonated with me...lol

You funny

As a proud member of #teamstark I would like to remind everyone that Thanos killing half the universe is clearly Virgin America’s fault. Tony told Dr. Strange to break the stone and he didn’t listen, leading Thanos to take it and head to Wakanda with 5 stones. Vision, who is basically Tony’s son, told scumbag Steve the logical thing to do was destroy the stone. Of course he didn’t listen and tried to have it extracted, which lead to Thanos doing what Vision said to do in the first damn place! But now instead of killing Vision so they could destroy the stone and keep Thanos from completing the gauntlet, the stone is collected and Vision is killed anyway. He’s a dumbass
Killing Vision wouldn't work, Thanos will just revive him and kill him again

Also an army of ultrons could have been helpful in wakanda vs thanos' army

Or a reformed shield, once clearing out hydra

You forgot to mention Stark decided to bring the time stone right to Thanos

And? It was actually smart. Where they were was irrelevant. Thanos would’ve just wrecked the planet in the process. Tony knew Strange had a spell on it. The only person who could’ve gave Thanos the time stone was Strange. It wouldn’t have mattered what planet they were on.

I knew it. Told you ksteezy ksteezy

'Go for the hand' doesn't even make sense honestly..
Unless he thought he meant the hand that had the gauntlet on. Which could've been an option but Thor was similarly on some Star-Lord **** aiming to kill instead of get the gauntlet off.

He clearly said you should've gone for the head though.

Last edited:
And Cap knew SW could destroy the mind stone if it came down to it

You’re giving him way too much credit. He understood none of those references. It was only a theory it could’ve worked. Should’ve just done it/tried to do it when Vision said. Like Vision said, you can give your life, but I can’t give mine? He just want the glory for himself. He really ain’t ****.

ED8F3F20-30FF-4F1A-A850-3A1868EAD635.jpeg

So find them...because I’m not sure you even know what you claim I’m wrong about cenin the last pages what we been discussing is a matter of taste/opinion...how could I be wrong for not feeling like Holland’s performances on its own merit resonated with me...lol

You funny

Your taste:
Man ****...lmaooooo

The only reason TDK is better than Logan is because of Heath....otherwise Logan would stand alone as the GOAT CBM.

And yet you're somehow confused when I say this pretty simple statement regarding this movie you hold in such high regard:
in logan, wolverine literally goes to sleep at the end.. the whole movie, professor x is literally begging dude to wake up and do something for mutants.. he sees mutant kids AND he just watched THE mutant leader die.. and dude goes to sleep

to me, logan is 85% of a very very good movie.. and then it hits a mountain, literally

Your response:
You are out your mind, first off I think you got DoFP and Logan confused....talmbout Logan is asleep most of the time...what?

Also watched FA last week and the movie is leaps and bounds better than the worst Thor and worst IM if that’s where you wanna put it, amongst the worst solo films, which it isn’t, the First Avenger was better than IM2, IM3, Thor 1 and 2, hell that **** was better than AOU...

on the cartoons:
I don’t care bout the cartoon b

Being sensitive about about something actually done in the comics (and the cartoons):
If Cap turns out to be a skrull, IW would surpass IM3 as lamest Marvel movie ever...

I know Cap ends up a Skrull in the comics, however it isn’t something I’d want done in the film at all! I rather they make Fury a skrull.

Back
Top Bottom