WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I gotta watch it again but I’m pretty sure SW destroying the mind stone wasn’t a theory
Don't mind blackmanta, he's going back to his Cap hating ways after 3 days of being civil

I'm glad Tony had his turn in iw because I feel like that they're going to give the spotlight back to Cap in A4

4ci3x22mbxu01.jpg

Your taste:

And yet you're somehow confused when I say this pretty simple statement regarding this movie you hold in such high regard:

Your response:

on the cartoons:

Being sensitive about about something actually done in the comics (and the cartoons):

Fam had this **** saved, you exposing your lameness bro...get over these petty *** online arguments bro, no wonder you on Starks nuts...

Wolverine sleeps for maybe 20 minutes of the entire Logan movie where the plot didn’t move one way or the other, it didn’t matter....he woke up and went berserk for the rest of the movie till he died...I don’t know what’s this ******** you keep peddling....wolverine technically slept through DOFP, hence why I brought that movie up and thought that’s the movie you were referencing....since if I’m to think of a movie where a character spent most of the time sleeping, I’d think of DOFP before I do Logan.

Fam had this **** saved, you exposing your lameness bro...get over these petty *** online arguments bro, no wonder you on Starks nuts...

Wolverine sleeps for maybe 20 minutes of the entire Logan movie where the plot didn’t move one way or the other, it didn’t matter....he woke up and went berserk for the rest of the movie till he died...I don’t know what’s this bull**** you keep peddling....wolverine technically slept through DOFP, hence why I brought that movie up and thought that’s the movie you were referencing....since if I’m to think of a movie where a character spent most of the time sleeping, I’d think of DOFP before I do Logan.

Called search function, ain't that hard buddy

2018 and this dude out chere with them cap level computer skills

Obviously the Russo’s also thought turning Cap into a Skrull and following the comics would piss off a lot of fans...lol

Funny thing for as much as Cap is hated on NT, the general audience seems to love Cap since besides Thor’s entrance, Caps was the one that touched down the most.

Listening to a podcast and they suggested that maybe Nick Furys beeper can communicate thru time.......shorty pops up and alters things then we get the epic shot of everybody running thru the wakandan forest

like he pages her in the past...? motorola tech crazy :wow:

Wolverine sleeps for maybe 20 minutes of the entire Logan movie.

How long was the ending?

he woke up and went berserk for the rest of the movie till he died.

Conveniently missing the part when he juiced up on the stuff the kid who was actually being a leader gave him..

And actually that stuff ran out before the end and then those kids had to save themselves

This dude wants to enter a convo without even knowing what the hell he's talking about:

Hmmmm I wonder if sacrificing Gamora has an affect on the soul gem. I have a feeling all these characters vanished into the soul realm. Hopefully Antman can somehow revive our heroes through the quantum realm.
Yea..I was wondering about that too. The Infinity Gauntlet looks shot. As in Thanos probably blew all the load snapping half the universe to death. So maybe they can't bring everybody back through the gauntlet, which means they got to undo things through the quantum realm.

Oh this is hilarious by the way

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...-get-in-the-way-of-disneys-fox-hunt/34232303/

Marvel c-blocking Disney unintentionally....

Basically if IW does really really well, they may block the merger from going through for fear that Disney would be too powerful.

Merger threat? 'Avengers: Infinity War' may get in the way of Disney's Fox hunt
Rick Munarriz, The Motley FoolPublished 10:36 a.m. ET April 26, 2018

CLOSE
icon_close.png

Marvel team at "Avengers: Infinity War' Hollywood premiere Video provided by AFP Newslook

The new Marvel movie is going to be huge, but it may hurt Disney's plan to snap up key Twenty-First Century Fox properties.
TWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE
We're heading into the weekend that Marvel fans have been waiting for, as Avengers: Infinity Waropens on Thursday night. The star-studded release is going to dominate box office tallies over the weekend — and beyond — but a strong springtime run for the superhero flick could come with some complications down the line.

Disney (NYSE: DIS) is in the process of trying to finalize its $54.2 billion deal for key Twenty-First Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA) (NASDAQ: FOX) assets. Disney is a lock to be the studio behind the country's highest-grossing movie for the fourth year in a row, and the bigger it is now, the harder it will be for regulators to justify handing it valuable Twenty-First Century Fox franchises when that deal is expected to close come early next year.

More:Opening weekend box office projections: Can 'Avengers: Infinity War' top 'Black Panther'?

More:Box office gold: How the Marvel Cinematic Universe saved Disney's movie business

STORY FROM VISIT VIRGINIA BEACH
How Virginia Beach became a surfing hotspot

To Infinity and beyond
BMO Capital analyst Daniel Salmon is upgrading Disney on Wednesday morning. It's not a ringing endorsement. He's lifting his rating from "underperform" to "market perform." He's bumping his price target from $95 to $100, essentially where the stock is trading now. Avengers: Infinity War isn't the official catalyst for the boost, but the timing of the upgrade -- on the eve of the film's debut -- is more than a little curious. Even a former bear on Disney stock doesn't want to be on the naysayer side ahead of an inevitable blockbuster.

The new Marvel movie will be a smash hit. The only thing open for debate is the magnitude. The rub is that if the film is too successful, it's going to smoke out sentiment that regulators may not want Disney to get too powerful.

Through 4/15, Disney and Fox (including Searchlight) represent ~42% of domestic box office, prior to this weekend's release of Disney/Marvel's Avengers Infinity War
via @boxofficemojopic.twitter.com/9NjZOAVofI

— Rich Greenfield (@RichBTIG) April 23, 2018
The 42% year-to-date share that BTIG's Rich Greenfield noted was before last weekend's tally, when films not put out by Disney or Fox dominated the box office. The two companies now combine for just 37.5% of this year's haul, but that's before Thursday's release catapults Disney even higher.

The runaway success of Black Panther earlier this year accounts for more than half of the combined sum. If Avengers: Infinity War comes even close to Black Panther's success, as it should, the two companies will be north of 50% of the domestic box office receipts. It shouldn't stay that way, as other studios put out their heavy hitters in May and June ahead of what should be a robust summer season for multiplex operators. However, Disney also has plenty of movies of its own to stay on top.

Between next month's Han Solo spinoff keeping Star Wars fans close, and sequels or reboots of The Incredibles, Mary Poppins, Mulan, and Wreck-It Ralph all on tap for theatrical releases in 2018, it's going to be a big year for Disney. The slate of upcoming movies at Twenty-First Century Fox isn't as impressive outside of next month's Deadpool 2, but if antitrust regulators have concerns about Disney growing even more powerful in the entertainment realm, they're only going to be more worried after this weekend plays out.

You don't really believe this.

It's the nature of the character, kinda like batman.. or even t'challa in BP

Their performances are subdued.. they're meant to be more stoic in nature.. they are the 'straight man' in the comedy.. it's why the "language" joke lands

Same reason you had some folks trying to knock boseman in BP

i'm just wondering how much adam warlock is going to be used. i hope that gotg2 scene wasnt for nothing.

Yea, no Warlock until at least GoTG 3

A4 I assume is gonna be the last hurrah for the original Avengers with a passing of the torch to the new crew

Plus Cap Marvel will be a big and important character included, couldn’t imagine getting Warlock in there too

Is he the most powerful marvel character?

He's powerful, but I don't think the most.. he wears the gauntlet and has the soul stone at different points

But will be interesting to see what they do with him in the MCU

I'm also curious to see if they every get around to doing nova

Back
Top Bottom