WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

they seem to imply it can't grow anymore

they have the soil imbued with vibranium to make it grow but maybe they have no more seeds of the plant?

^ i dunnio.. i'm just assuming since there have been other BPs and they intended to allude to suri's BP run from the comics with her costume in the movie (least from the concept art), but didnt go through with it

Idk I cannot see Gamora being able to come back that easily. It’s a sacrifice to one of the most powerful things in any known universe. If it was so easy to bring her back why would anyone be sad about making the sacrifice? Would it not imply that get her back would have to be a huge undertaking?

Let’s not forget also that Ragnarok is actually not over till Serpent is defeated. They could very well bring Heimdal and Loki back that way at some point with Thor 3 which btw has had such amazing improvement since Ragnarok.

^ i think getting them all back is going be a huge endeavor..

im assuming that they're all going have to upgrade however much they can (thor get the belt.. ironman gets the uru armor or something.. hulk goes world breaker mode) and somehow be able to defeat thanos and/or get the gauntlet from him.. AND then 1 of them will have to sacrifice them self for the whole to be able to wield the gauntlet and bring those people back

that's why I wasn't too thrilled about anyone coming back to life in the MCU because it opens a can of worms

deaths lose credibility if anyone can come back to life and not in a "i pretended to be dead way" like loki does

i know it can be said that "they're not dead, they're in the souls stone" but it still feels like a cop out, might as well have Stark wake up all of a sudden everything was just a dream and he was in the cave from IM1 all along and never really got out :lol:

^ the thor stuff is tricky.. considering we've seen loki fake his death in both thor 1 and 2.. but i cant see anything happening with that until thor 4 and depends if waititi or anyone else thinks they can pull it off

the BP stuff i think could be quick, just like they did in the movie.. with suri seeing t'chaka and t'challa or only seeing t'chaka and realizing t'challa is in the soul stone or whatever

^ i dunnio.. i'm just assuming since there have been other BPs and they intended to allude to suri's BP run from the comics with her costume in the movie (least from the concept art), but didnt go through with it
Wait a minute..... you’re assuming? Just like assuming logical implied rules of the Kings challenge???

giphy.gif

Wait a minute..... you’re assuming? Just like assuming logical implied rules of the Kings challenge???

all of us in this convo are assuming or guessing, until the movies are released..

zuri actually spoke.. and assuming is a very slippery slope, especially when it comes to rules and laws

You mean when thanos put him in the stone wall? If he used the reality stone then its effect wore off like when he turned Drax into square pieces and Mantis into ribbons.
I know most ppl thought it was the reality stone but Thanos used the space stone to stick the Hulkbuster in to that stone.

I think people have interpreted it as Hulk’s scared. I mean, certainly, that’s not a … I don’t know that the Hulk is ever … he’s had his *** kicked before, and he loves a good fight. But I think that it’s really reflective of the journey from [Thor] Ragnarok. These two characters are constantly in conflict with each other over control. And I think that if the Hulk were to say why, it’d be Banner only wants Hulk for fighting. I think he’s had enough of saving Banner’s ***.

Russo on why Hulk didn't show up.

so it took a brutal beatdown for the Hulk to realize he doesn't need to always save Banner?

need that gif of when spidey caught mantis and then the arms went legit spider

so it took a brutal beatdown for the Hulk to realize he doesn't need to always save Banner?

Hulk will save Banner anyway. Didn't Banner say in A1 he shot himself in the mouth and Hulk spit out the bullet? Hulk will eventually go into self-preservation mode.

Hulk will save Banner anyway. Didn't Banner say in A1 he shot himself in the mouth and Hulk spit out the bullet? Hulk will eventually go into self-preservation mode.

yah and he jumped out of a plane to his death in IH to wake up the hulk and he did it again in Ragnarok
IdioticEqualIcelandichorse-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom