WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Marvel 'has plans' for first Muslim American superhero character

Ms Marvel, AKA Kamala Khan, will appear after next year’s Captain Marvel movie, in which the lead is Brie Larsen, says Kevin Feige

5af9ad03a9c44f18008b4b94-960-541.jpg

Muslim superhero Ms Marvel – AKA Kamala Khan – will become a prominent figure in the Marvel Cinematic Universe after Marvel president Kevin Feige confirmed Marvel “has plans” for the character.

In an interview with the BBC, Feige said that “Ms Marvel ... the Muslim hero who is inspired by Captain Marvel, is definitely sort of in the works.”

Last edited:
If you have a very strong wireless connection...or you connection is wired the picture quality will look very close to what you're getting from blu rays. The biggest difference between a vudu stream and a blu ray will be sound.

Streams still compress sound.

Ever since you've turned heel and joined #teamironman your post have been very informative and concise. You will prove to be a valued ally in our war against our oppressor, the colonizer known as Scumbag Steve Rogers

tumblr_mn1qiqBiBn1rpdnq4o5_r1_250.gif

This is the Amel we've deserved.

they've been releasing them earlier and earlier, usually after 12-15 weeks to beat all the bootlegs out there

the good ones that has legs like BP overlaps with the release

Jumanji for example didn't end it's theater run until a week before the dvd/bluray released

I wonder how IW steelbook will be like.. Will it just be Thanos on the cover? Or maybe it should be all black and all you see is the gauntlet and all six stones

I like how infinity war has spawned political science, psychological and environmental debates surrounding Thano's philosophy about resources and love.

For example, there was a lady on Twitter last night who was embroiled in a debate about whether Thano's abuse of his children could really be called love lol

Thanos got the world triggered

I like how infinity war has spawned political science, psychological and environmental debates surrounding Thano's philosophy about resources and love.

For example, there was a lady on Twitter last night who was embroiled in a debate about whether Thano's abuse of his children could really be called love lol

Thanos got the world triggered
Abusers tend to think that they love the person they are abusing.

I got my first 4k ultra HD which was black panther steel book at bestbuy without a pre order.. I guess you had to pre order the blu ray/DVD steelbook to get it..

After picking up black panther 4k I decided to get other 4k steelbook and my $100 bill disappear quickly by a snap of my fingers.. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom