WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

But that Q44 will have me there real quick :nerd:

Buses...
tenor.gif

Jk..

But not really...

I dislike buses..

Marvel Sets Black List Writers for 'Eternals' Movie

Matthew and Ryan Firpo, whose spec script 'Ruin' shot to the top of the 2017 Black List, have been hired to adapt the Jack Kirby-created comic book.

Marvel Studios has pinned its next potential franchise, the Jack Kirby-created title The Eternals, and is moving ahead with development.

The studio behind Avengers: Infinity War has hired writers Matthew and Ryan Firpo, whose spec script Ruin shot to the top of the 2017 Black List, to pen the script for the superhero team adventure.

In comics lore, the saga of the Eternals began millions of years ago when the cosmic beings known as the Celestials genetically experimented on humans, creating the super-powered and near-immortal beings and a more monstrous off-shoot known as the Deviants. The two races moved behind the scenes throughout human history while also engaging in Game of Thrones-style cosmic powerplays.

Among the characters are Ikaris, fueled by cosmic energy; Sersi, who relishes moving amongst humans; and Thena, often mistaken for the Greek goddess Athena.

Kirby created the title in 1976 during his cosmic hero stage and influenced by such as works as Chariots of the Gods, which explored ancient gods as aliens. The comic was his part of his second sojourn at Marvel, which he had left in 1970 and done the then-unthinkable, moved to rival DC Comics.

Marvel Sets Black List Writers for 'Eternals' Movie

Matthew and Ryan Firpo, whose spec script 'Ruin' shot to the top of the 2017 Black List, have been hired to adapt the Jack Kirby-created comic book.

Marvel Studios has pinned its next potential franchise, the Jack Kirby-created title The Eternals, and is moving ahead with development.

The studio behind Avengers: Infinity War has hired writers Matthew and Ryan Firpo, whose spec script Ruin shot to the top of the 2017 Black List, to pen the script for the superhero team adventure.

In comics lore, the saga of the Eternals began millions of years ago when the cosmic beings known as the Celestials genetically experimented on humans, creating the super-powered and near-immortal beings and a more monstrous off-shoot known as the Deviants. The two races moved behind the scenes throughout human history while also engaging in Game of Thrones-style cosmic powerplays.

Among the characters are Ikaris, fueled by cosmic energy; Sersi, who relishes moving amongst humans; and Thena, often mistaken for the Greek goddess Athena.

Kirby created the title in 1976 during his cosmic hero stage and influenced by such as works as Chariots of the Gods, which explored ancient gods as aliens. The comic was his part of his second sojourn at Marvel, which he had left in 1970 and done the then-unthinkable, moved to rival DC Comics.
I have no idea about the Eternals, but I'll be interested in learning about them.

Eternals :pimp: Eternals :pimp:

Will be cool when they start pushing Sersi.

I guess Quicksilver is staying dead to make room for Makkari :nthat:

MBJ also has nothing to lose. His character died.

Chadwick gotta keep it going for the foreseeable future :lol:

Damn that CW steelbook looks so sexy. Easily looks better than anything I got.

I'm deciding I need that steelbook in my life.

I think I just saw Killmonger wearing Jumpman pros in that scene where he talks to his father on the ancestral plain

Back
Top Bottom