WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Jake G is a hell of an actor, his screen presence is always off the charts and he has def shown he can play a bad guy.

Quentin Beck da gawdddddddddddddd

Fair to assume it’s gonna be Dr. Strange making an appearance in Spider-Man 2. Still not understanding how this film is gonna take place in locations around the world though.

CW is up there up top for me, even higher than WS but Zemo was meh, felt like he was wasted

but then again, who is the real villain of the film...

Exactly.

So many ways it can be looked at.

Based on ones perspective there’s as many villains in that movie as you want it to be.

Quentin Beck da gawdddddddddddddd

Fair to assume it’s gonna be Dr. Strange making an appearance in Spider-Man 2. Still not understanding how this film is gonna take place in locations around the world though.
Doesn’t Spider-Man 2 take place directly after A4?

I get you but the man can act his *** off.

Nightcrawler :sick:

I haven’t seen Nightcrawler yet, maybe I should get on that.

I can’t even think of the last movie I saw with him... give me some recommendations NT. I’m racking my brain and all I can think of is Zodiac, Jarhead, and Donnie Darko .

Source Code was playing the other day and I was interested, gotta watch that soon as well.

Yes immediately afterward. We get to see Spider-Man being resurrected from death but 10 minutes late to his chemistry class :smh: :lol:

I think A4 will make it to where the snap never happened. Everyone else just returning to the status quo would be odd. It would have to be that they didn’t realized it happened.

Yes immediately afterward. We get to see Spider-Man being resurrected from death but 10 minutes late to his chemistry class :smh: :lol:

I think A4 will make it to where the snap never happened. Everyone else just returning to the status quo would be odd. It would have to be that they didn’t realized it happened.
I can see that happening.

If this is the case, if he should assume failure at the attempt, no man should (respectfully) approach any woman at anytime, anywhere. Let the woman approach the men from now own. They have no problem approaching 14/15/16/17 year old boys (i know, seperate thread).
You're all over the place :lol:

Eh, why waste Jake on such a lame villain? Son is like overqualified here.

Need him to be somebody reoccurring if he's gonna be a villain.
I’m not sure I see Jake G as a comic book villain, guess we will have to wait and see.
He'd make and amazing villain

giphy.gif

It takes place after A4 but I don't know about directly after.

I can’t even think of the last movie I saw with him... give me some recommendations NT. I’m racking my brain and all I can think of is Zodiac, Jarhead, and Donnie Darko .

Source Code was playing the other day and I was interested, gotta watch that soon as well.
Southpaw
Nightcrawler
Brothers
End of Watch
Enemy
Nocturnal Animals
Prisoners
Everest
Stronger
Demolition

All varying degrees of good to great. Jake shining and showing his range in all of them.

Brothers. Right now

If this is the case, if he should assume failure at the attempt, no man should (respectfully) approach any woman at anytime, anywhere. Let the woman approach the men from now own. They have no problem approaching 14/15/16/17 year old boys (i know, seperate thread).

I have zero clue what separate thread you're referring too.. but certain situations leads to you simply not wanting to deal with people

I remember when Jake Gyllenhaal was going to replace Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 2 after Tobey was holding out for more money.

It's only fitting that Gyllenhaal is going to be in a Spider-Man film now.

Nah I'm happy we saw how that. Thor just can't show up out of nowhere with a weapon that could kill Thanos.
Yea....Thor showing his grief in his talk with Rocket.. Showing how he almost died getting the weapon... Showing Groot sacrifice his arm for the weapon.. Was what made his entrance in Wakanda so good.

Reactions: ARK
I remember when Jake Gyllenhaal was going to replace Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 2 after Tobey was holding out for more money.

It's only fitting that Gyllenhaal is going to be in a Spider-Man film now.

Not going lie I'm more curious how they'll pull off mysterio

I kinda wish they had him as Norman Osborn and give him some crossover in other MCU properties.. plus Jake is 37, so he could conceivably have a teenage son in the MCU

i think he was talkin about the teachers love young bodies thread

In that instance, let's ask the parents of those young boys how they feel about the teacher(s)

And notice how society deals with the other half of that equation (male teachers with female or male students)

Thor's conversation with Rocket was that heat.

"The rage and vengeance, anger... loss, regret, they're all tremendous motivators. They really clear the mind, so I'm good to go. You know, I'm 1,500 years old. I've killed twice as many enemies as that, and every one of them would've rather killed me but none succeeded. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos is just the latest in a long line of bastards and he will be the latest to feel my vengeance. Fate wills it so."

He basically said that Thanos was just another ***** on the hit list

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
Thor's conversation with Rocket was that heat.

"The rage and vengeance, anger... loss, regret, they're all tremendous motivators. They really clear the mind, so I'm good to go. You know, I'm 1,500 years old. I've killed twice as many enemies as that, and every one of them would've rather killed me but none succeeded. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos is just the latest in a long line of bastards and he will be the latest to feel my vengeance. Fate wills it so."

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

"And what if you're wrong?"

Back
Top Bottom