WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

ayo
208840A1-64B0-40CE-82D0-412846D8F7CA.jpeg

Holy crap, that was Brie Larson?!

It was def the context and placing it on social media while #metoo was bubbling. I find it hard to believe that someone of Bree’s ilk and status has never been hit on before especially in the cesspool that is Hollywood. Assumptions aside, what exactly was she looking for by airing her grievance on twitter. If dude was out of pocket with it than you get the manager and handle it right then and there. Highlighting that it was a TSA officer reeked of classism to me.
cuz she not cute. been waiting to tweet about her finally getting hollered at , you thinkanyone knew it was actually her, especially if she wasn't surrounded by people
#NotmyCaptainMarvel

wait i thought brie was her own fat counterpart?

i never understand you ****** who love these awgs like brie, jennifer lawrence, and amy adams

matter a fact whats up with all these awgs being cast in super hero movies? whos next rhonda rousey?

the all look like they smell team

wait i thought brie was her own fat counterpart?

i never understand you *****s who love these awgs like brie, jennifer lawrence, and amy adams

matter a fact whats up with all these awgs being cast in super hero movies? whos next rhonda rousey?

the all look like they smell team
The difference being they're good actors.

Its no different than the male actors being cast in superhero movies

:lol: @ you grouping ugly Rhonda with those 3. Especially Amy Adams.

The idea of Rhonda being an awg is insulting to awgs everywhere.
cuz she not cute. been waiting to tweet about her finally getting hollered at , you thinkanyone knew it was actually her, especially if she wasn't surrounded by people
#NotmyCaptainMarvel
This train of thought undercuts what most of the complainers are all mad about.

This train of thought undercuts what most of the complainers are all mad about.
I see where you're getting at, but to use this new climate of me too because a dude shot his shot, is what's really undercutting the movement. She smiled. He took it as an opening, asked for the number she said no he moved on...
Is it because of the setting it was a bad thing?
If they were at a bar and she wass having a drink and smiled, would it have been ok.?
It's an overreaction on her part.

I see where you're getting at, but to use this new climate of me too because a dude shot his shot, is what's really undercutting the movement. She smiled. He took it as an opening, asked for the number she said no he moved on...
Is it because of the setting it was a bad thing?
If they were at a bar and she wass having a drink and smiled, would it have been ok.?
It's an overreaction on her part.
I mean she tweeted about something she was frustrated about. I thought it was whack but I don't think she used the #me too movement at all. She didn't post dude's pic or his name. Just vented about something she's unhappy with. Dude was a TSA agent. I totally see why that was inappropriate even though I condone the shoot your shot mentality.

Why are you so triggered over it?

Especially with your angle that she isn't good looking and she wasn't recognized for her celebrity.

Also stop talking like you were there :lol:

You're making yourself even more mad for no reason. You're taking this too seriously. Calm down and really reasses what you're ranting about right now.

Also stop making up other scenarios about it. This tweet was from last year. You holding on to it like you were the dude this happened too and like she did anything more than just vent in a tweet.

Last edited:
i remember in the community thread when she showed up as abeds girlfriend everyone had a chubby for her :lol:

I wonder how dude who tried to get her number must've felt when he heard about the tweet :lol:

This is assuming he knew Brie Larson was 'Brie Larson'. I don't follow celebs and never seen any of her movies honestly so if I saw her in public, just another AWG. And we know most of these actresses look hella average when out in public doing everyday things. For all he knew looking at her passport/I.D, she was Brie Larson, Walmart manager.

Back
Top Bottom