WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Only thing comic related that could have any sensible connection is Avengers: Final Host.

latest

Avengers-2.jpg

avengers-1-villains.png

But bringing in the celestials heavy to this sequel about the infinity gauntlet would be really crazy and truly cosmic. And random cuz they didn't hint at them much in IW other than bringing them up when talking about the stones early on. Wonder if they show up in Captain Marvel :nerd:

Good backdoor for the Eternals though :pimp:

time break sounds like an awesome sequel to Point Break. Johnny Utah time traveling. :smokin
:rofl:

They should do it.

Last edited:
With all that’s been built up about the title they’ll probably just say eff it and title the damn thing Avengers 4...

At this point can any title really live up to the hype?

I do dig Final Hour / s stuff you guys mentioned above though...

With all that’s been built up about the title they’ll probably just say eff it and title the damn thing Avengers 4...

At this point can any title really live up to the hype?

I do dig Final Hour / s stuff you guys mentioned above though...
Yea I think they messed up with the title

Held on to it too long

i think yall are overthinking the title

messed up because they haven't told yall by now? :lol:

anyways...

Here's What Really Went Down At Disney's AVENGERS 4 And CAPTAIN MARVEL CineEurope Presentation Yesterday

At CineEurope yesterday, Disney promoted a number of upcoming Marvel Studios releases including Ant-Man and The Wasp, Captain Marvel, and Avengers 4. Since then, a number of false reports have started doing the rounds in regards to what was shown, including a scene revolving around Iron Man and Ant-Man discussing different realities and the Infinity Stones. Well, those claims are false!

In reality, Avengers 4 was simply referred to as "Avengers Untitled" and a clip was shown of Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige sitting in a chair and apologising to exhibitors for there being so few heroes left to sell to their customers. This was filmed specifically for those in attendance and the only tease for the sequel was that the remaining heroes are going to have to come back together as a team.

As for Captain Marvel, a few brief scenes from the movie were shown and that footage highlighted both her as a character and her powers. The gist of it was that Carol Danvers is the Marvel Cinematic Universe's most powerful hero and that she's set to become the new face and leader of this shared world moving forward. Needless to say, you shouldn't expect this featurette to be released online.

Yeah, ppl have long already put too much stock in the subtitle. Wasn't really ever a thing they banked on in the past.

Could be Avengers 4: Frank's Here and wouldnt be any different than Final Hour or **** Hitler. I just need to know what it is so I can abbreviate it while discussing it.

Last edited:
does comcast really have shot a swooping in and getting the xmen or is it pretty much a done deal for disney :nerd: need xmen byke at disney.

they do just because they are offering a much bigger offer and in cash, that is very attractive but i do think Disney gets it if they simply match

there's also light at the end of the tunnel, Comcast seems to only want Sky so there's a chance they might part with Fox's film division and send it over to Disney as that is really what the mouse want so they have a good library for their upcoming streaming service

also, F4 isn't owned by Fox, Constantin has the rights to the franchise and they have Fox contracted to produce the films for them so the deal could either void that deal and then they'd be free to sell/contract Disney to make F4 films or Fox keeps and continue making them with Universal

Back
Top Bottom