WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Only summer movie to hit 2 bil. Every other 2 bil movie needed space to flourish over the winter holidays

I'm hoping marvel celebrates with some kind of captain marvel teasing for the fans or the A4 title. Something.

Last edited:
AxXYs3S7kAvifW4oZtqaEll3PH7NOyOy6zr7GsACk1o.jpg

Debated to even post this or not. Easter egg my ***! Someone in effects needs to never work in this business again!

there's some closet hawkeye fans in here...

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Directors Received Death Threats For Not Including Hawkeye In The Movie

Jeremy Renner is currently doing the promotional rounds for Tag, a movie which saw the actor break both of his arms during an on-set mishap. Renner has struggled to cement himself as a leading man in recent years after The Bourne Legacy flopped and Tom Cruise decided to continue on as the face of the Mission: Impossible franchise despite there initially being plans in place for him to take that over.

That's why his role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is so important to his career and while Renner didn't mind sitting out Avengers: Infinity War for a larger role in the sequel, some fans weren't quite so happy. "It’s a nice feeling, I suppose," he said of the outpouring of love for Hawkeye. "I think the Russo brothers got way too many death threats. I’m like, 'Wow, dude, that’s intense. I’m sorry,'"

As for what's to come in Avengers 4, Renner obviously refused to get into specifics but did promise that fans have plenty to be excited about. "Everybody’s got to bite their tongue," he said. "But if you like Infinity War, there’s some stuff to come. What I do know is it’s going to be awesome."

Oh I thought yall knew. In comics fandom, there are rabid diehard Hawkeye fans for some reason.

Some purists even hate the most popular comic version of him :lol:

Same losers sent Bendis death threats, Fraction, all of Marvel. Its that incel type life.

All of the Dora Milaje are defacto bodyguards of the ruler of Wakanda.

Okoye is the general of the Dora Milaje. Similar to the head of the secret service and one of their main objectives.

Last edited:
just rewatched black panther.
TChalla #notmyking #usurperlikeJonSnow
Okoye is a usurper as well.

When and where did first BP clip come out last yr?

Just wondering when and where we'll see some captain marvel stuff

I want to see a clip. Or official pics. Something lol.

^ ^ ^

Disney brought out the big guns at its CineEurope presentation today but the highlight for those in attendance was a first look at both Avengers 4 and Captain Marvel. Unfortunately, we don't have a description yet but considering the fact fifteen minutes of footage was shown from Aquaman and all we really know is that Atlanteans will ride on the back of great white sharks, don't expect much!

A featurette for Captain Marvel also debuted at the event and that reportedly featured someone saying, "Captain Marvel is about to take the lead in the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe."

Back
Top Bottom