WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Ant man my second favorite MCU character before they introduced Tchalla he's now third to Spidey and him, excited!!!

No big deal It's only a handful of television shows that get major discussion / traffic

New Series that's good with awareness people will find it :smokin

Wish u could say the same for handmaids tale and patrick melrose

But maybe those just arent for nt type discussions

Superheroes by day, NTers by night? Shadows>>>>>>>

C86DEC8B-9BE2-4404-B963-7F0B80EF0AA1.jpeg

551CEBD0-C200-4156-9F23-8101F5A18F5F.jpeg

Kevin Feige On CAPTAIN MARVEL's Unique MCU Origin And When The First Trailer Drops

While at a press conference for Ant-Man & The Wasp, Kevin Feige revealed that the first teaser is still "a few months out", before adding: "You already know as much as you need to. We've got Skrulls, we've got the Kree, it takes place in the 90s, you have Sam Jackson with two eyes and Carol Danvers, a unique telling of Carol Danvers origin story. We are about two weeks out from completion of principal photography."

Marvel Studios May Be Looking To Fundamentally Change How They Announce Their Film Slate

According to Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige, after Avengers 4, there's going to be significant changes made. "Marketing's coming up with all sorts of things. How to debut [those plans], how to debut Captain Marvel, lots of opportunities for fun, exciting stuff coming up. And after Avengers 4, being less cagey about it."

Apparently Tom Hiddleston filmed Ragnarok already knowing his character's fate in Infinity War.

The rest of the actors who got dusted learned about their fates on the day of shooting the scenes.

If I have any deep dark secrets, I'd trust it with him

Back
Top Bottom