WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

FWIW, Taiki Waititi can do a far better job than Gunn with GotG 3 if push came to shove.

Gunn's overall body of work is mediocre to average at best.

Something about Gunn's tweets are also disturbing. I'm in my 30s and even as a kid/juvenile I wouldn't make the type of jokes he did in his damn 40s. Something's not quite right with him and Disney ought to maintain their stance on this. I'm no SJW but at the same time there are some lines you don't cross.

Highly doubt he would ever do it but Daniel day Lewis would make a hellova professor x

screen-shot-2018-01-12-at-12-37-12-pm.png

Was screaming for him to be Stephen Strange years ago

I dunno. People were saying thor ragnarok was funny and when I watched it, I chuckled a few times. While gotg2 had me laughing a lot.

Hated fraglerock.

Was cringe literally the first 3 minutes into it.
So much unnecessary fail Lulz

The tone of that film and the first 2 is completely different.

Thor: Ragnarok is easily the funniest MCU film. There’s a certain type of humor it appeals to and thats my type. I was dying laughing when the dragon head came through the bifrost and when The Grandmaster’s hologram started glitching and his voice was jumping around like William Shatner :lol: Taika is a genius. “Pure imagination” playing in the background when Thor is meeting the Grandmaster :lol: y’all wasn’t ready

Marvel Studios announced today that they will be hosting an exclusive 10th Anniversary Film Festival that, for one week only, will screen every single MCU movie from the past ten years on IMAX screens across the United States, including - for the first time ever - Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, and Captain America: The First Avenger.

The event will run from August 30th to September 6th with four screenings a day at 1 pm, 4 pm, 7 pm, and 10 pm. Each film will be screened in its theatrical release order. The schedule is as follows:

Aug. 30: Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor
Aug. 31: Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World
Sept. 1: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
Sept. 2: Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming
Sept. 3: Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp
Sept. 4: Iron Man, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther, Doctor Strange
Sept. 5: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Captain America: Civil War, The Avengers, Avengers: Infinity War
Sept. 6: Fans will vote for two screenings.

FND-Marvel10thAnniversary-LP-v04.jpg

I HATE forced jokes. MCU tends to have OD amounts at almost the worst time. Kills what’s going on. The timing is just usually really off. Tangent jokes also are not funny.

Funniest thing the MCU did was when Bucky and falcon gave Cap the bro head nod after he kissed agent granddaughter lady in civil war. It was just simple, realistic and timed correctly

Last edited:
Marvel Studios announced today that they will be hosting an exclusive 10th Anniversary Film Festival that, for one week only, will screen every single MCU movie from the past ten years on IMAX screens across the United States, including - for the first time ever - Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, and Captain America: The First Avenger.

The event will run from August 30th to September 6th with four screenings a day at 1 pm, 4 pm, 7 pm, and 10 pm. Each film will be screened in its theatrical release order. The schedule is as follows:

Aug. 30: Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor
Aug. 31: Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World
Sept. 1: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
Sept. 2: Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming
Sept. 3: Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp
Sept. 4: Iron Man, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther, Doctor Strange
Sept. 5: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Captain America: Civil War, The Avengers, Avengers: Infinity War
Sept. 6: Fans will vote for two screenings.

FND-Marvel10thAnniversary-LP-v04.jpg

Ain’t NOBODY going on Friday :rofl:

That Tuesday “origins” is serious.

That Wednesday teamup though, why is A2 getting flexed on?

Final 2 films will be Homecoming and Black Panther

Back
Top Bottom