WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Marvel has get rid of the Fox stink all the way.

Word. Fassbender was great as Magneto in First Class but after DOFP & Apocalypse, I’m cool if he doesn’t play Magneto anymore.

There’s only so many times I can see his eye tearing up during a scene. Give me a legit Magneto who’s mean and not conflicted because he knows he’s right.

The Deadpool movies were said to be left alone by Marvel.

Disney or Marvel will probably find some subsidiary studio to distribute the movies under that'll represent their rated R films here on out.

When they do release a MCU X-Men movie they'll find some way to work Colossus in to it retroactively.

They should just Doogie Howser F4. Shelve it for a few years and bring it back so drastically different you forget about previous iteration..

People were wondering if they’d keep the deadpool cast. I need more negasonic and her Asian bae onscreen.
That cast can stay because they don’t need to overhaul anything. Matter of fact they drastically improved juggernaut and colossus

Sue storm

20180812_165517.jpg

They should just Doogie Howser F4. Shelve it for a few years and bring it back so drastically different you forget about previous iteration..

Did you watch fan4tastic?

Going with Jim and his real life wife would "bring it back so drastically different"

Plus won't be hard to make "you forget about previous iteration(s)"

i really like mardsen as cyclops. id keep fassbender and mcavoy. throw the bag at hugh and purge everyone else. marvel xmen commence :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom