WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Damn no Ruffalo or Scarlett love?

Ruffalo is a replacement (Norton) to a replacement (Banna) of Hulk, he can be replaced. As for Scarlett, her character is the most-hyped, undeserving, attention-receiving one in Avengers. I’d take Elizabeth Olsen’s character over Black widow. Just being honest.

Robert Downey, Hemsworth, and Evans I believe really are the ones that would be real difficult to replace at this point.

some of yall are underestimating how big Pratt has become the past few years

they'd rather end GotG than recast of have a new ensemble to make a film after

i do firmly believe that Gunn planned to end it all in 3 anyways so i wouldn't be surprised it that's when he dies or goes off to the sunset and just make space cameos

i think ruffallo is difficult to replace as Banner now, Norton and Bana had to be replaced because they had no choice and those movies weren't good, every other Hulk appearances were actually good and loved similar to GotG

I know many here wants to say GotG sucks and such but it is widely beloved by not just geeks and nerds but general public too so that makes the main star harder to replace

kill him off is easier but replacing not just as a recast but a new star to lead the franchise, don't see it happening

Of course he's popular. I was saying he's replacable in respects to the actual character. Out of all the leading characters, I honestly think he's the least liked.

some of yall are underestimating how big Pratt has become the past few years

they'd rather end GotG than recast of have a new ensemble to make a film after

i do firmly believe that Gunn planned to end it all in 3 anyways so i wouldn't be surprised it that's when he dies or goes off to the sunset and just make space cameos

I agree that Pratt is big, but I agree with the notion that GotG was a heat check by Disney that proved they were on fire. It’s not that he’s replaceable, it’s more so that the Avengers/MCU can move forward without much GotG in it, if they wanted to. Honestly, were any of y’all looking forward to a GotG movie prior to it releasing? They’ve been surprisingly good, but I wasn’t checking for them.

Honestly they could very easily have starlord and gamora 'move on'.. and then drax is done and at peace after avenging his family

And then rocket and groot carry on in some form

I'm not saying Pratt ain't popular, but he ain't the first or the last.. MCU survived couple movies without GOTG

i actually was just out of curiosity alone

heat check or not it is still a $1.6b box office franchise and that's before merch, last in the trilogy could probably reach close to $900m if not a billi

not saying it is a franchise that could last forever and trilogy is a perfect way to end it but Pratt/Starlod could pull off the IM role where he can show up anywhere as they are about to expand outside of Earth in the next phase

wouldn't be surprised if they were kind of grooming him to what was suppose to be Strange taking over the IM role but in space

i think you guys are also reading too much into it, no one is saying with Pratt gone the MCU collapses :lol:

simply that with the GotG, if Disney wants to keep moving with it, they need Pratt but everyone else is disposable

i actually was just out of curiosity alone

heat check or not it is still a $1.6b box office franchise and that's before merch, last in the trilogy could probably reach close to $900m if not a billi

not saying it is a franchise that could last forever and trilogy is a perfect way to end it but Pratt/Starlod could pull off the IM role where he can show up anywhere as they are about to expand outside of Earth in the next phase

wouldn't be surprised if they were kind of grooming him to what was suppose to be Strange taking over the IM role but in space

i think you guys are also reading too much into it, no one is saying with Pratt gone the MCU collapses :lol:

simply that with the GotG, if Disney wants to keep moving with it, they need Pratt but everyone else is disposable
Their whole
Old school music
And nobody respects me
Even though
My name star lord
I’m a raccoon who talks
And likes guns
I’m a green girl who can fight
I’m dumb and take everything literal schtick is played out
Wouldn’t be mad if they never made another
Or replaced that cast

Obviously money is important to Disney and co.. but it ain't the only thing

Even within their risks there are certain boundaries and as big as they are between Disney, Pixar, MCU, Star Wars, espn and abc AND now adding the fox and other stuff plus adding a streaming service

Disney thinking about parents and toys and other trickle down revenue streams

Probably why the Donald glover deadpool show didn't happen

I agree.. I mean I assume their agents and PR folks talk some sense in em.. Disney ain't going get in a public battle with em but I'm sure they'll give them the rope to hang themself if they want

plus norton was already on his way out as he was very unhappy with how IH came out, he tried to make too much demand and change to the film that they really soured on him

so that relationship was done no matter what

As for the new wave, I think the only untouchable is Chadwick. The money and public backlash would definitely scare Disney. Black Panther was a cultural shift movie TBH.

Even with Chadwick, I think he could still get got and then they pass it on to wright

As much of the machinery as Disney controls, they could really shift the focus on a number of fronts and get kids to buy in

RDJ is the biggest thing they got and it wouldn't shock me if he got got in A4

I mean every movie he's pretty much on the brink of death anyways.. and then with chris Evans, I think Sebastian has a longer movie deal (maybe falcon too).. I think ghostbusters and huntsman are the only hemsworth movies I know besides him as Thor (also vaguely remember him being a hacker in 1 movie), plus they could go the comics route and make a female Thor (I assume it won't be Portman.. Valkyrie maybe?)

Holland probably the safest just cause trying to go miles already would take work

I agree that firing Gunn was the right move,

But what gets me is why do we hold all these people in Hollywood accountable but still can’t with the president, smh.

I agree that firing Gunn was the right move,

But what gets me is why do we hold all these people in Hollywood accountable but still can’t with the president, smh.

That orange trash human is somehow teflon. No matter what it does people can’t get an impeachment going.

If your name isn’t RDJ, you don’t mean **** to Disney/Marvel. Period.

Only other 1 that is somewhat of an untouchable is Chadwick because of how big Black Panther is. A cultural phenomenon. They’d catch plenty heat from the black community among others if he got dropped. The only other actor that may be somewhat in the same boat is Chris Hemsworth, but that’s it.

Spidey just a rental.

Anyone can get the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom