WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

He looks like a child rapist. Y’all defending him? Lol **** him
Looks more of like the best accountant in that pic
at this "to catch a predator" theme party though
gunn-2-642x1024.jpg

i came across a pedophile skit done by Sarah Silverman and Patton Oswalt.

hella cringe worthy

i almost posted it a while back but left it alone

i wouldnt accuse them of being pedo’s off the skit alone, i think Gunn fits the description too well

They would hire john cena and have him shave his head lol
They could switch up the entire cast and wouldnt lose fans

Pratt is probably the one they can't replace. Gamora can stay dead, two are cgi and voices can be switched and nebulas always in full make-up but Pratt is a big enough star that if he puts his foot down, that could change the tide of the film but he also do not want to burn bridges with the soon to be the biggest studio in the world where he might be the future Indiana Jones

Quick question while I watch the movie again

How did Thor know to go to Wakanda? He opened the bifrost and knew to go to Africa?

Quick question while I watch the movie again

How did Thor know to go to Wakanda? He opened the bifrost and knew to go to Africa?
The directors cut it out but Thor made that amazing entrance at 3 previous stops before getting to Wakanda; Thanos' Ship Sanctuary 2, Vormir, and NYC.

:lol:

Actually though, you could say the same for Thanos knowing he had to teleport directly to Wakanda from Titan.

I just assumed the bifrost power of stormbreaker allowed Thor to see **** like Heimdall.

Last edited:
Pratt is probably the one they can't replace. Gamora can stay dead, two are cgi and voices can be switched and nebulas always in full make-up but Pratt is a big enough star that if he puts his foot down, that could change the tide of the film but he also do not want to burn bridges with the soon to be the biggest studio in the world where he might be the future Indiana Jones

chris pratt fits the role, but there are so many other actors that they could pull from. i think it was joseph gordon levitt who was close to landing antman and was in consideration for starlord as well
like you said, he would be burning a lot of bridges

Last edited:
Ain’t nobody going up against Disney and winning
Pratt can put his foot down all he wants
Hell they snapped
They could easily
Have other “guardians”
Be guardians of the galaxy

The whole Guardians of the Galaxy are replaceable. Ol D list *** Marvel characters. There are only 4 actors for Marvel that have clout to make Marvel and Disney reconsider actions, Downey, Evans, Hemsworth and Holland.

Marvel was literally taking 'heat checks' with GOTG and antman.. they're getting A list entities back

I guess Pratt got Jurassic world.. and Zoe Saldana got avatar whenever those coming

Vin and Bradley had anything to say?

Cause I could easily see Thor joining that team and then going on space travels, with korg and meek in tow

I don't think Evans has that much clout.. they literally have 2 other captain America replacements right there they could run with

And with Evans, holland and boseman they're in the same boat as Pratt.. Disney could tell them "you wanna be a star or you want to prove your little point?"

Downey and Bradley cooper the only ones I'd say are safe without Disney.. like safe safe.. and sam Jackson

Back
Top Bottom