WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Captain America said he didn’t know it was Bucky.

Did you not watch the whole clip?

1, this is what someone who out ranks him said to him when discussing the accords:

Col. James Rhodes: "Sorry. Steve, that, that is dangerously arrogant. This is the United Nations we're talking about. It's not the World Security Council, it's not SHIELD, it's not HYDRA."

2, this is just plain dumb.. but again this dude has demonstrated a lack of imagination in every single movie he has been in:

Steve: "If we sign these, we surrender our right to choose... We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own."

3, and finally this dude clearly was just trying to cover his own *** and until challenged by tony THEN he finally admits the truth (i mean check dude stuttering):

Tony Stark: "Did you know?"
Steve Rogers: "I, I didn't know it was him—"
Tony: "Don't BULLSHHH me, Rogers! DID YOU KNOW?!"
Steve: "[heartbroken] Yes."

Reactions: ARK
You said they were stupid. Not the character.

Civil War laid out the need for something that they had all along prior to TWS. Rogers is part of why they don't even have a governing authority on peace keeping anyway.

If you think it's stupid that means you pretty much think it's stupid in all forms.

Dude got zero imagination.. clearly shield has done and could do a lot of good.. however it did have a major problem, hydra

There is a reason they got a saying 'don't throw the baby out with the bath water".. as fury showed in the end of AOU, when he saved steve's ungrateful self, shield still had good to do

But this Steve is a skrull anyways, dude broke up shield and then the avengers.. plus the values him seemingly had early have kinda gone out the window.. I mean he's willing to abandon everything as soon as something with Bucky comes up

Tony Stark: "Did you know?"
Steve Rogers: "I, I didn't know it was him—"
Tony: "Don't BULLSHHH me, Rogers! DID YOU KNOW?!"
Steve: "[heartbroken] Yes."

How dare Tony bully Steve until he gets the answer he wants... You know, in a court of law I'm pretty sure a lawyer treating someone on the stand in this manner would be tantamount to badgering the witness.

How dare Tony bully Steve until he gets the answer he wants... You know, in a court of law I'm pretty sure a lawyer treating someone on the stand in this manner would be tantamount to badgering the witness.

Actually you just make a request to the judge to treat the witness as hostile when they refuse to answer a question

Thanks for playing thou, try again

Why y'all turn into such crybabies when folks start having debates? This thread has been moving slow for the summer, let those dudes debate whatever they please. All you got to do is just scroll right past it or better yet start a NEW discussion.

What would you rather see discussed in here during this dead period? A tweet about something we have to wait until noon for? That's silly. When noon comes y'all can get your rocks off over whatever gets revealed concerning Captain Marvel.

Until then Captain Colinizer is still a *****.

Actually you just make a request to the judge to treat the witness as hostile when they refuse to answer a question

Thanks for playing thou, try again
I am pretty sure you have the right not to answer a question. What kind of law are you guys practicing in the carribean?!???

Random thought. Stormbreaker got Thor flying n shet....when he was destroying those vessels on Wakanda, broski was basically flying through each of them.

OP as fk

Reactions: ARK
I am pretty sure you have the right not to answer a question. What kind of law are you guys practicing in the carribean?!???

Captain Colonizer fan not understanding the law, color me surprised

The only way you can not answer a question on the stand is by Pleading the Fifth which in turns makes you look more guilty because from that point on you can't answer anything. So they can continue asking you incriminating questions and all you can do is Plead the Fifth.

The law that American law is based upon, English law

Also practiced in Canada and other former commonwealth countries.. which their are kinda a lot of, just an FYI

I wonder how strong squirrel girl will be.

Also, I forgot Howard The Duck was in GOTG2, he was hanging with those robot hookers.

Captain Colonizer fan not understanding the law, color me surprised

The only way you can not answer a question on the stand is by Pleading the Fifth which in turns makes you look more guilty because from that point on you can't answer anything. So they can continue asking you incriminating questions and all you can do is Plead the Fifth.

Also, you can only plead the fifth in an instance where you could potentially incriminate yourself

But you had it right in your 1st sentence

this is suppose to break the internet?
DmV5reGXoAAjtTw.jpg:large

1500x500

Attachments

• cm.png
    cm.png
    609.8 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom