WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Secret Invasion will take place during the next phase after earth has been weakened in the fallout of Infinity War. Slow infiltration following their defeat before at the hands of Captain Marvel in this film.

skrulls-captain-marvel-1132018.jpeg

Secret Invasion confirmed?

Last edited:
Skrulls need to be darker green

De-aged Ronan :lol:

So she already has her powers at the start, they gonna explain how/why at all? I’m hoping for a few flashbacks or at least a spoken explanation.
Nah, they're not gonna explain how she has her powers at all.

Who's the green chick? She's like a better Gamora. I love her.
Nobody in that pic is green. Aside from Hounsou, Law, and Brie they're blue Kree.

Directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, Captain Marvel sidesteps the traditional origin-story template, and when it begins, Carol already has her powers. She’s left her earthly life behind to join an elite Kree military team called Starforce, led by Jude Law’s enigmatic commander.

But before long, Carol finds herself back on Earth with new questions about her past. And she’s got a formidable enemy in the form of the Skrulls — the notorious Marvel baddies made all the more dangerous by their shape-shifting abilities. Ben Mendelsohn plays their leader Talos, who spearheads a Skrull invasion of Earth.

America looking funny in the light (not that this is anything new, but should hopefully be abundantly clear)

IMG_6494.JPG

America looking funny in the light (not that this is anything new, but should hopefully be abundantly clear)

IMG_6494.JPG
America has looked funny for years secretly funding wars throughout the world, revolutions and dethroning of governments to put people in place to go along with their political agenda. Steve Rogers on the other hand, mans would save the world and willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Not to feed an ego, but because it's his duty.

CAPTAIN MARVEL: Here's When You Can Expect To See The First Trailer For The Marvel Movie

Well, MCU Cosmic (and Trailer-Track) is now reporting that the plan is for the trailer to be released within the next two weeks. It's also said that it's possible it could be with us as soon as next week which would be a bonus but nothing is guaranteed at this stage.

However, the site makes a very good point by noting that in the past, Marvel movies which have debuted on the cover of Entertainment Weekly normally debut a trailer two weeks later so there is a pattern to follow there.

I was expecting a two week frame. My first thought when EW dropped those pics was that Marvel was going to start promoting the movie in earnest. They're not about to have a big gap between the magazine pics and the first trailer.

whenever she's scheduled to show up on jimmy kimmel, that's when the trailer will drop

Back
Top Bottom