WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

v1ciikszd3k11.png

Don’t understand how the Russo’s did this masterpiece and then made IW so wack

seem easy, but i really hope it happens.. but really hope we see shuri take the heart shaped herb (hopefully they've grown some since BP) and then she visits the ancestral plane and we get to see if t'challa is there or not

actually could be huge if she goes there and he's not there

I'm interested to see what marvel does after Thanos....I feel like all villians after him will be a let down. Like most villians have been actually.

If I was Marvel I'd bring down the stakes for a while and just slowly build up to another big villain to give the audience a break

Don’t understand how the Russo’s did this masterpiece and then made IW so wack

Lol, you don't understand becuase IW wasn't 'wack'

Ant-man and Wasp should make about $620 mil when its all said and done. That would "only" a net of $100 mil more than the previous. I am curious as to where they would take the franchise for the 3rd movie. I think they should either get a new director OR make it an ensemble film like Civil War.

"Ant-man, The Wasp, and The Avengers"

Ant-man and Wasp should make about $620 mil when its all said and done. That would "only" a net of $100 mil more than the previous. I am curious as to where they would take the franchise for the 3rd movie. I think they should either get a new director OR make it an ensemble film like Civil War.

"Ant-man, The Wasp, and The Avengers"

Why not Ant-Man, The Wasp and Spider-Man?

All insect team.

So basically thanos is more powerful than a planet.

He throws a planet at iron Man, he comes back like nothing.

He shoots the fair with iron Man, he damages his suit.
With the infinity gauntlet.

And it was a moon. That mostly broke a part once it entered the planet's atmosphere.

Not sure what the point is though. Its easy to be more powerful than anything when you have the power stone.
Why not Ant-Man, The Wasp and Spider-Man?

All insect team.
Spiders are arachnids.

Back
Top Bottom