WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

HC was “ok” but that’s it. I don’t like how they tech’d out Spider-Man and I’ll never be a fan of teen based superhero movies. Also shocker was a waste. Should of just left the name out and used it later.

Oh yea, never understood standing ovations after a film unless it's at a big time film festival with the actors and critics etc...
I don't get the applause much at all. You're at the movies not a play.

**** like that opens the door for during the movie clapping for scenes or lines as if the movie is gonna allow for that with some pause or silent moment. No. You're just clapping over the movie now :smh:

Hmm. Captain Marvel's budget is kinda small.. at 152 million. I think only Ant Man and its sequel has a cheaper production budget I believe.

not-a-relationship-type-person-14.gif

top 10 MCU films and if you disagree you're not only stupid, but you are also an idiot

1. Avengers: Infinity War
2. Black Panther
3. CA: The Winter Soldier
4. CA: Civil War
5. Avengers 1
6. Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
7. Thor Ragnarok
8. Iron Man
9. Spider Man: Homecoming
10. Guardians of the Galaxy

top 10 MCU films and if you disagree you're not only stupid, but you are also an idiot

1. Avengers: Infinity War
2. Black Panther
3. CA: The Winter Soldier
4. CA: Civil War
5. Avengers 1
6. Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
7. Thor Ragnarok
8. Iron Man
9. Spider Man: Homecoming
10. Guardians of the Galaxy

Fight me bro

Civil War > Winter Soldier

AoU > A1

AoU > IW

Homecoming > IM

Homecoming > everything except Black Panther

yea.. i disagree

my top 10 MCU films:

1 - IW
2 - IM
3 - Homecoming
4 - CW
5 - BP
6 - GOTG vol 2
7 - GOTG vol 1
8 - Ragnarok
9 - WS
10 - A1

Most of twitter seems sure that a trailer is going to drop tomorrow

The reason why is because Brie Larson is confirmed to appear on GMA tomorrow morning

Cnet is even reporting the trailer drop

No official word from Marvel though about the trailer though

I am trying to remember if Marvel has ever dropped a trailer on GMA without announcing it the day before

Most of twitter seems sure that a trailer is going to drop tomorrow

The reason why is because Brie Larson is confirmed to appear on GMA tomorrow morning

Cnet is even reporting the trailer drop

No official word from Marvel though about the trailer though

I am trying to remember if Marvel has ever dropped a trailer on GMA without announcing it the day before
Yeah, I feel like they always dropped an announcement prior to a trailer drop.

Maybe this is their approach for their marketing for Capt. Marvel and A4. If we don't see the trailer tomorrow? I'd like to think at the start or during the MLB Playoffs.

Trailer will drop tomorrow on GMA
Brie Larson being there pretty much confirms and lines up with the time line of the usual release patterns of material
-Magazine Drop(EW, Empire, etc)
-Trailer drop within the next couple of weeks
-Marvel trailer drops usually follow another disney film trailer drop, which was Mary Poppins today

Back
Top Bottom