WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This looks off. I can’t put my finger on it but that was very underwhelming. Don’t like what they’re doing with Carol’s origins. You think you had a life on earth but can’t remember? :stoneface: And why are we highlighting Binary with no Xmen references? Like we have them now, can we not blow our load?
Can't use xmen for a while. It takes a really long time for the actual merge to complete

Can't use xmen for a while. It takes a really long time for the actual merge to complete

This is known. I just don’t get why Binary has to be crammed in. Her past is a “mystery” however so maybe they’ll allude to it happening and her not remembering

Eh. Looks okay. Maybe I need to see a little more.

This movie is important for Marvel so I hope it's a good one.

The scene with the Kree soldiers all flying together was cool.

This looks off. I can’t put my finger on it but that was very underwhelming. Don’t like what they’re doing with Carol’s origins. You think you had a life on earth but can’t remember? :stoneface: And why are we highlighting Binary with no Xmen references? Like we have them now, can we not blow our load?

I can see the gaps in memory if they’re working in bits of her experiences with Immortus...If she’s kidnapped and taken off world to be basically brainwashed I think they could get away with it...Might also be their reasoning to have her off world all this time, like she’s out trying to fill some of those gaps...All just spitballing though because we don’t really know where they’re taking this...

This is known. I just don’t get why Binary has to be crammed in. Her past is a “mystery” however so maybe they’ll allude to it happening and her not remembering

Considering how long ago they finished filming, I wouldn't mind this just being a seed for the long game.

I've watched this trailer 10 times already.

This is probably the epitome of tease as far as marvel is concerned.

Feels like they're holding a lot of stuff back.

Usually, I feel the opposite and that marvel might've shown too much

Can't wait for the movie :pimp:

The pager just nonchalantly popping up in the trailer makes everything a lie. Really Fury? Very eager to hear the explanation for the pager never being used until IW

I like the Kree/Skrull conflict they got going on.

I also enjoyed the imagery of Carol as a strong little girl and her progression through the years

Something about it seems off. Maybe I'm spoiled by IW's cgi.

Can none of us here ever doubt Marvel Studios again.

Damn that was a great teaser, the special effects were on point.

Fury looks a lil too chunky, but my man Coulson looking hella swaggy.

I don’t see why anyone would complain. It felt more of a teaser than an actually trailer, that maybe my only gripe. Other than that I loved it.

The pager just nonchalantly popping up in the trailer makes everything a lie. Really Fury? Very eager to hear the explanation for the pager never being used until IW

That got me too...

Like when Earth is being invaded by aliens, or overrun by robots intent on human extinction...Nah I’m just going to sit on this pager, Avenger initiative got this...

With all that stuff going down in Avengers 1, the pager should’ve been his first move...

capmarvpost.jpg

Back
Top Bottom