WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Marvel Female Superhero Project in the Works at ABC From ‘Wonder Woman’ Writer

Another show that they say will connect to the MCU but won't be acknowledged by any of the movies?
Most likely but given there are so many shows now it doesn't matter.

Studio and tv are separate and will stay that way for a while minus a few exceptions.

Most likely but given there are so many shows now it doesn't matter.

Studio and tv are separate and will stay that way for a while minus a few exceptions.

Yeah, I've come to accept that sad fact. I get that the shows should be their own thing but still...eh, whatever.

Wish the shows were connected to the MCU and had some actors cameo. But I doubt that would ever happen.

Yeah, cuz of the fox spiderman cartoon I’m used to seeing kingpin fight with spiderman. It’s weird if he just stays in the daredevil show. The netflix heroes are in NY just like the avengers.

The silly thing is that in the Netflix shows, they will make references to the Avengers but they don't even call them by their names - ex: "That big green guy/green monster"

If they're really in the same universe, the Avengers are like the biggest celebrities in the world. No one is not gonna know their names. They even have ice cream named after them :lol: It would be like someone referring to LeBron, Beyonce, Tiger Woods, etc. but not knowing their name

The silly thing is that in the Netflix shows, they will make references to the Avengers but they don't even call them by their names - ex: "That big green guy/green monster"

If they're really in the same universe, the Avengers are like the biggest celebrities in the world. No one is not gonna know their names. They even have ice cream named after them :lol: It would be like someone referring to LeBron, Beyonce, Tiger Woods, etc. but not knowing their name
I mean supposedly the netflix shows are stuck between Avengers 1 and Avengers 2. I haven't seen a soul mention the accords or Ultron in any of the netflix shows. I could be wrong.

The disconnect between TV and movies in the mcu is crazy. Nick Fury gone since WS (I think) and no hero noticing and all this time Phil had his own TV show and not a single hero knows he is alive.

The Netflix world might as well be made by DC or fox cuz they make even less of an effort to connect. I mean Netflix casted someone who was in CW for Luke Cage but as a different character.

I mean supposedly the netflix shows are stuck between Avengers 1 and Avengers 2. I haven't seen a soul mention the accords or Ultron in any of the netflix shows. I could be wrong.
I find that interesting because in S2 of Jessica Jones she mentions that she didn't have "Spidey Sense".

Yet, Spidey-Sense wasn't really introduced until IW.

I think it's time for people to get over the netflix shows not being apart of the mcu
Yeah, I just accepted it.

Haven't finished Luke Cage, Iron Fist, or the Defenders.

Really just enjoy Daredevil and Punisher lol Jessica Jones isn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom