WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

if you're stance is "the movie doesn't get made until it gets made" then in that case is say it is going to get made, eventually, i'll take the lamekilla approach and say it now so that if it does get made in 10yrs, 20yrs, 50yrs then i'll come back and say "i told yall" :lol:
My stance is nobody really believed a WW movie was going to be made pre-DCEU at the time. Not that it'll never happen or something eventually :lol:

Making promises, claiming ppl are serious, etc. don't mean ****. You're acting like there were several attempts at a WW movie that got anywhere. None of them ever got in to preproduction. Less progress than a Fox Gambit movie.

But hey if you gonna take the suckas approach, so be it :lol:

IMG_6555.JPG

65351307-6B8D-426F-A0BB-13D1962A688E.gif

Cumberbatch has me yelling laughing.

More importantly if Dr Strange wasnt an arrogant doctor he nevrr woulda wrecked his sports car broke his hands to seek out magic to SAVE THE WORLD FROM THANOS

**** Fetty Wap Fury

Where was The Ancient One during the invasion, though?

If we are talking about wb/dc prior to the mcu, I don't believe them to have been serious about making any movie outside of supes and bats

Then the mcu came out..that's when dc realized they could make money with characters not bats and supes.. Unfortunately they went about it all wrong.

DC entertaining a WW movie in the 2000s was probably as serious as them entertaining a shared universe.

Last edited:
How and why?

I mean she died against a real threat.

All the magicians strictly deal with supernatural threats. They've imposed that rule on themselves.
Yet Strange sought out Tony when told Thanos was coming.

How is that any different from the Chitauri invasion?

Yet Strange sought out Tony when told Thanos was coming.

How is that any different from the Chitauri invasion?
Ummm Dr. Strange is not the Ancient One.

Doom. Doom. asked why she didn't involve herself with the chitauri invasion.

Dont forget by the end of Dr. Strange the majority of the other masters of mysticism were dead.

Strange is similar to Tony the way he does not play by their rules. Son actively uses the time stone like it's nothing :lol: Before that they/she had that **** locked up and only used it for certain situations.

Mordo was pissed every time Strange broke a rule.

Also Thanos collecting all of the infinity stones in short order is different than Thanos sending Loki an army to get one other stone and rule earth or w/e Loki had planned.

Last edited:
How is a threat to Earth not a concern? Maybe she saw the Avengers taking care of the situation. I don’t know.

And as I understand it, Thanos sent Loki not for the stone but to wipe out half of the population.

How is a threat to Earth not a concern? Maybe she saw the Avengers taking care of the situation. I don’t know.
That's what I initially said.

You can pretty much ask that question for w/e threat is in Cap Marvel.

She made it pretty clear they only deal with supernatural threats in the movie.

And as I understand it, Thanos sent Loki not for the stone but to wipe out half of the population.
Oh he did? :lol: Like they said that in Avengers?

I knew that was Thanos MO by IW but I can't see Loki accomplishing that level of ruthlessness.

You ever wonder why Loki needed that stone to open a wormhole over ny to lead the chitauri invasion when in IW the outriders were perfectly capable of landing on earth without a wormhole

Captain Marvel makes it perfectly obvious that nick fury knew about otherworldly forces since the early 90s. So he waits until after Thor lands in that town to make weapons with the tesseract?

Why'd nick wait so long to call CM?

Where was CM all this time?

In CM, Nick is not the director of shield. I wonder who is. Is it Peggy Carter?

Just a few questions that keep me up at night

I mean Loki did use the space stone to open the portal so it was for much quicker transport than having them travel the long way.

Its still not clear when SHIELD got the space stone to be making weapons. He just said he started cuz of what went down in Thor.

Dont think Nick waited. Its more of a necessity kind of thing.

You ever wonder why Loki needed that stone to open a wormhole over ny to lead the chitauri invasion when in IW the outriders were perfectly capable of landing on earth without a wormhole

Captain Marvel makes it perfectly obvious that nick fury knew about otherworldly forces since the early 90s. So he waits until after Thor lands in that town to make weapons with the tesseract?

RETCONS.

a wormhole just got them there immediately right into new york. the outriders took the long way lol

Fury and Hill didn't know anything was happening until it was too late. The heat signatures over wakanda line and they were just taking a drive through NYC talking about other stuff

We can safely assume all those CM questions will be explained in the CM movie :lol:

They could have very easily have been studying the stone.. and then thor's situation happens and they put the stuff they learned to use and start making weapons for inevitable

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, which features future Captain America and future Captain Marvel is now on Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom