WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Ant Man steelbook cover really better than IW's lol

Just something about it I like

20181016_235835.jpg

20181016_235823.jpg

IW definitely by far the better movie. I was going to pop in the antman steelbook but instead I'm finding myself watching parts of IW again

ok cause I'm like how do they have a trailer cut already when they just finished shooting. I'm not a student of the film industry but I assume there are some other stuff that happens before they have even a rough trailer complete. What do I know.
The bulk of the movie been finished for like a yr now I believe.

Then they started up reshoots very recently.

Was watching a cbg19 video about the captain marvel trailer and she was super hype about Rouge... She was certain that when the X-Men come back home they would have Rogue take Carol Danvers powers and put her in a coma like the comics. I say no way in hell that happens unless they introduce Rogue after Captain Marvel has been in a bunch of movies. What do you guys think?

Was watching a cbg19 video about the captain marvel trailer and she was super hype about Rouge... She was certain that when the X-Men come back home they would have Rogue take Carol Danvers powers and put her in a coma like the comics. I say no way in hell that happens unless they introduce Rogue after Captain Marvel has been in a bunch of movies. What do you guys think?
CBG19 is an X-Men stan so of course, she wants that to happen but will it? Only time and Feige knows

It might happen... Maybe in ten years when Brie is done with the mcu.

Finally saw Ant-man and Wasp. It was a sold comedy/action flick. Great visuals and got a couple funny moments, but nothing groundbreaking.

Dont think that story happens at all.

They maybe adapt it in some type of way but highly doubt it ends with Carol in a coma for a long time and losing her memories.

i think it happens, but way down the line.. i think they focus on the main xmen first and do that properly since outside of magneto and professor x in first class, that really was never done

with the amount of focus that was put on wolverine in all the fox films, they have alot to work with.. also using only a handful of villains from that side of things

just like i think we end up with WS or falcon as captain america at some point

Back
Top Bottom