WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That **** fake as hell.

When the first one for IW war came out we had no idea (except for the parts shown at The con)

With this being Evan's last hurrah, what does everyone think about his performance as Cap overall?

I thought he did a solid job. Back when he was cast, I lol'd at Human Torch / Not Another Teen Movie dude being Cap, but he did good.

The leaked trailer description got me in my feels, reading it alone gave me chills, we talk smack about tony and Cap on both sides of the isle, but both these dudes are straight up legends....be crazy if they both get sacrificed in this movie...see them go together with a MAJOR bang taking out Thanos....i would be a mess in the theater.

I think is time, Marvel has found its new poster boy in Tommy....Brie is geared to take over Caps role, everyone else is pretty much a fill in, i think Thor and Hulk stay around for Cameos, maybe heir own bro flicks....but is time for Tony and Cap to hang it up, they’ve done well.

With this being Evan's last hurrah, what does everyone think about his performance as Cap overall?

I thought he did a solid job. Back when he was cast, I lol'd at Human Torch / Not Another Teen Movie dude being Cap, but he did good.

Dude absolutely killed it with the look and acting. As corny as Captain America is in the comics, Evans made him feel cool and never cringeworthy.

The Infinity War Cap Look & demeanor/acting was :pimp: too. I wish we could of got more of that

Why do I have a feeling they intend to build on a romance between Rodhey and Carol after this movie...

ok cause I'm like how do they have a trailer cut already when they just finished shooting. I'm not a student of the film industry but I assume there are some other stuff that happens before they have even a rough trailer complete. What do I know.

it really depends what they want to show, some can show a teaser (I think gotg or another mcu film did) after a few weeks of filming

they've also showed teasers/trailers at sdcc where the cgi wasn't done or there are storyboards in place of certain scenes

but yeah majority of the shoot was done a while back and they were having some actors do reshoots here and there the past month or so

ok cause I'm like how do they have a trailer cut already when they just finished shooting. I'm not a student of the film industry but I assume there are some other stuff that happens before they have even a rough trailer complete. What do I know.
They filmed infinity war and A4 back 2 back they’ve been finished with filming just had reshoots recently

any news as to when the first trailer drops? i hope its not superbowl week. seems too far out.

Back
Top Bottom