WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

200.webp

giphy.gif

Y’all gonna bench Wentz for Foles? We lost that game because Lincoln uses **** for turf. That’s field has been atrocious for ages.

I would tell you what y'all gotta do, but it don't matter.. Falcons still goin Falcons

UGA still goin UGA

To paraphrase the wise words of bomani jones 'you gotta kick that narcotic'

I was talking about this with my bro earlier but is Hawkeye the only avenger to not take an on the record L in any of the avengers movies and civil war?

Avengers 1
when he was on Loki’s side mind controlled. W.
Freed joined avengers avengers beat Loki. W.

Avengers 2
Was not around for avengers losing to Ultron talking the vibranium. N/A
Rejoined crew and they best Ultron. W.

Civil War
Was on caps side caps side won the airplane battle. W.
Got locked up which would be an L BUT cap busted em out L whipped off the record.

Avengers 3
Not in movie dodged all the Ls Thanos handed out N/A

Avengers 4
Hawkeye byke? Avengers about to win? Another W for Hawkeye soon come? Will Hawkeye maintain his 100% record?
When its revealed his family is gone he's gonna have more Ls than if he had took a L (which he definitely did anyway) in each movie he already could've appeared in:%

Cap coming up with the plan to save the world!
I will rejoice again in the theater if I see war monger Tony finally hit the bed like when Thanos stabbed him.
Cap will save everyone, the only cap that matters, America!

Annihilation doesn't fit at all after seeing the teaser.

All the annihilating was done in IW.

Annihilation doesn't fit at all after seeing the teaser.

All the annihilating was done in IW.

Yup.. I mean I could see reborn or something, but then that might be too positive inferring the good guys will win (even though that's a given).. annihilation literally only makes sense if they go 1 route

There's already a movie called, last stand but something like that works.. but they used end game in dialogue already so they can call back to those times

But who cares.. wIsh they didn't use assemble overseas thou

For those who may not have understand or mistaken my point on Brie.. take don cheadle, he doesn't fit the Rhodey role, but this sh looks good (and basically looks like couple of his previous roles combined):

Ahh. I just realized why Scott would drive the van across country. It's carrying the quantum machine thingy... Should've realized it right away lol

Reactions: DLF
The original guy was a better Rhodes.. But I got used to Cheadle over time. Now it doesn't bother me anymore. He made Rhodes his own.

Neither are top tier MCU films but both are fun and very enjoyable.
When you say top tier do you mean a movie with more fighting..more budget for world / universe exploration....
Because I put ant-man up pretty high on that marvel list.
Enjoyable characters.
Goood action (not great but was thrilling)
Great story line
Funny
Re-play-ability.
To me if were not counting the movies with a lot of the stars on screen. Probably right at #4/5 for me
1.WS
2. cA:Fa
3. Ironman 1
4/5 panther / Antman

Guardians would be 6th. Still havent decided 1 or 2

The original guy was a better Rhodes.. But I got used to Cheadle over time. Now it doesn't bother me anymore. He made Rhodes his own.

upload_2018-12-7_21-51-26.jpeg

Cartoon Rhodey plus he looked like and had the build of Terence Howard lol I was sold on him mayne. Cheadle too frail for me but like you said he made it work.

Think someone other than Howard or Cheadle should've been cast considering WM is in a supporting/minor role. Taller with a stronger build. Terrence got the average build and Don just looks frail.

Reactions: OTG
thought terrance was perfect, the dynamic between him and downey was good, cheadle seem a lil more stiff in comparison...

but **** who am i

I wonder if russos has the balls to permanently kill off both Cap and IM.

Trailer was heavily dominated by IM and Cap. I wonder if they did that for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom