WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

thought terrance was perfect, the dynamic between him and downey was good, cheadle seem a lil more stiff in comparison...

but **** who am i

Terrance "mayne" Howard had the right balance with the role.. he legit looked the part of the Lt. Col.

Cheadle is a good actor.. but as far as the part, he just really can't pull off the stick up his butt military aspect of the part convincingly

I mean that was a concern I had with Chris Evans being cap considering all the comedic roles he had to that point, but he pulled it off.. so I guess we'll see with Brie

Terrance "mayne" Howard had the right balance with the role.. he legit looked the part of the Lt. Col.

Cheadle is a good actor.. but as far as the part, he just really can't pull off the stick up his butt military aspect of the part convincingly

I mean that was a concern I had with Chris Evans being cap considering all the comedic roles he had to that point, but he pulled it off.. so I guess we'll see with Brie
Woulda been so ill if we still had Terrance but Marvel did him dirty. I’m sure if he knew what it all would become he would’ve bit the bullet for IM2

I really do think Tony dies in space, like that scene is where we pick off after A4 and he dies.....fast forward a couple of years to earth and Cap is the one trying to put things back together with Banner and Nat, Scott shows up, explains what happened to him and him and Scott go back in time and recruit Tony from the past/alternate reality...which is why they don’t show any scenes of Tony on Earth and is heavily led by Cap, when Nat tells him “this is gonna work, Steve” I think she was alluding to him tagging along with Scott to bring back Tony.

^^^we’ll never know, onset leaks says otherwise. Super difficult to theorize the plot knowing there’s fake plots handed to the actors lol.

Im calling it now dont know if this is where I said it before but

Tony dies in space
Steve recruits Tony from another dimension
Steve dies
Avengers sent alternate dimension Tony to his original dimension

Both RDJ and Chris Evans contracts expires

Lol I got too many time.

Woulda been so ill if we still had Terrance but Marvel did him dirty. I’m sure if he knew what it all would become he would’ve bit the bullet for IM2
What was the beef over again..
Lol if not for that tho we wouldn't have empire.........way to go marvel...

Tony about to pull a Leia Skywalker....
Cant wait for that to happen and lamekilla lamekilla to lose his mind. I wanna be tagged in every post he does after the movie if that happens

I really do think Tony dies in space, like that scene is where we pick off after A4 and he dies.....fast forward a couple of years to earth and Cap is the one trying to put things back together with Banner and Nat, Scott shows up, explains what happened to him and him and Scott go back in time and recruit Tony from the past/alternate reality...which is why they don’t show any scenes of Tony on Earth and is heavily led by Cap, when Nat tells him “this is gonna work, Steve” I think she was alluding to him tagging along with Scott to bring back Tony.
Idk how correct you are with all of this post but I love the idea of Tony dying alone in space so I hope you are partially right, at least

What was the beef over again..
Lol if not for that tho we wouldn't have empire.........way to go marvel...

Tony about to pull a Leia Skywalker....
Cant wait for that to happen and lamekilla lamekilla to lose his mind. I wanna be tagged in every post he does after the movie if that happens

Trust me I would have Feige in a cave with a box of scraps and wage war against anyone who’d dare defend that ******** if this were to happen. Of course I would tag you in it :lol:

Yes, marvel is going pull something that comes off like luke/last jedi

Especially after what they did with the mandarin and how well that went over

And obviously that's ignoring set photos

Lol at thought of IM dying in space.

They won’t make it too complicated. The movie is for casual fans too.

You guys love to circle jerk about Terrance Howard. Y'all do this annually in here :lol:

**** him, he's been out and was never that good to begin with.

Last edited:
terrence was awesome in Hustle & Flow. That alone is reason to want him back. Should’ve at least put him in black panther.

Also they didn’t show thanos dm’ing instagram thots asking if they wanna fly out to dubai and get used as a bathroom while wearing his burnt infinity gauntlet.

terrence was awesome in Hustle & Flow. That alone is reason to want him back. Should’ve at least put him in black panther.

Yea.. but we've seen both him and cheadle in the MCU

Easily mayne > miles.. as rhodey

Back
Top Bottom