WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Tony is just another player. He had no problems making inappropriate comments about Peter's aunt throughout Homecoming.

I wouldn't even be surprised if he had hit on Nebula and that's why she stranded him.

Pepper should hope he dies so she can take over his company.

You sound like one of the girls that’s giving her friend that just got dumped support :lol:

Saw a meme where Hawkeye is posed becuase it was his down and 11 arrows that got snapped and not his family :rofl:

#foreverlame

I’m really curious if the “older” Tony we see in the Battle of New York scenes is an “alt-realm” Tony and the current Stark really did die.

But like what some of you said, some of the trailer probably won’t be in the movie. I liked the theory of team shot from the IW trailer could be used in A4.

I like the track they used during Stark’s monologue. Really set the tone.

For all comic book ppl
I been wanting to get some but idk which one too get what are good ones to start with?

I prefer some with thanos and the hulk

For all comic book ppl
I been wanting to get some but idk which one too get what are good ones to start with?

Annihilation - cosmic crossover event featuring Thanos

Planet Hulk/Word War Hulk - probably the most famous modern Hulk storyline

Highly doubt they do a Tony dies and we find another Tony from another realm or time to replace him. That would go over head of most and would be too “science-fiction” for casual fan. What may happen is as he floats in space he ages faster than earth so his hair grays a little? I don’t know. It won’t be anything crazy. I think captain marvel goes and finds him. Done.

For all comic book ppl

Some recent stuff would be Lemire's run on Thanos starting with #1 that leads in to Cates' Thanos run starting with the Thanos Wins arc.

Right now Immortal Hulk is pretty good but it leans more on the horror side.

If you want some stuff lengthier and more heavy I'd suggest Greg Pam's Hulk run which includes Planet Hulk and World War Hulk. If you're really digging that Hulk run go back further and read Peter David's Hulk run.

For Thanos, read Thanos Quest, Infinity Gauntlet, Warlock & the Infinity Watch, Infinity War, Infinity Crusade (only if you really been digging the rest cuz this even isnt that good), Infinity Abyss, the Annihilation event, Thanos Imperative, Thanos Rising, Infinity

Last edited:
Someone on Twitter pointed out that The Long Kiss Goodnight and Captain Marvel are reversals of each other. Long Kiss Goodnight was about a regular chick who finds out she was an assassin. Captain Marvel is about a super soldier who finds out she was once a normal person. So kinda similar, but not really.

Back
Top Bottom