WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

No.

If anything, its more likely to speculate his death added to BP etting nominated.

Hope y'all dudes ain't really holding out hope BP wins best picture.

Right now it's looking like Vice is going to win Best Picture.

I think Black Panther was a good enough movie to get a nomination from a cultural standpoint. I didn’t think it stood a chance of winning, tho. However, now I feel it at least has a chance (albeit small) of taking it due to Stan’s passing.

Sheesh
Screenshot_2018-12-09-11-51-11-237_com.android.chrome.png

The facility did exist in 83. When Scott went into that dimensional jump he was warned not to get stuck in a time vortex. Perhaps he took advantage and just so happens to exist at that moment.

Also, BW is explaining what’s Thanos did to someone (possibly Scott). So while Scott may have appeared in 1983, he didn’t do anything to disrupt the time considering when BW is explaining, she’s wearing the same outfit

I think Black Panther was a good enough movie to get a nomination from a cultural standpoint. I didn’t think it stood a chance of winning, tho. However, now I feel it at least has a chance (albeit small) of taking it due to Stan’s passing.
I don't think the academy ever works like that. Especially for the best picture category.

Only time I've seen them make these moves is in reponse to a controversy like OscarsSoWhite.

There have been so many culturally impactful movies largely ignored by the Aacademy.

I don't think BP has any realistic chance. It came out in Feburary. That Wakanda Forever wave has died down.

Last edited:
Tony addresses Pepper as "Ms. Potts", as he's facing death, knowing that he'll never get a chance to marry her and call her "Mrs Stark". :frown:

BRB, gonna go hug my wife.

Tony is just another player. He had no problems making inappropriate comments about Peter's aunt throughout Homecoming.

I wouldn't even be surprised if he had hit on Nebula and that's why she stranded him.

Pepper should hope he dies so she can take over his company.

Tony is just another player. He had no problems making inappropriate comments about Peter's aunt throughout Homecoming.

Pepper should hope he dies so she can take over his company.

Least he ain't hittin up her grand niece..

Or neice..

Or her sister..

Or cousin..

Or other female members of her family..

Let alone right after her funeral

Back
Top Bottom