WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

If they had fixed up the cgi during the climax, if the climax was more exciting, if t'challa was more likeable then I'd agree.. And maybe if they threw in more Lupita, then maybe I'd agree. But since not... I'd say a 90 is a fair score.

You can't be the third most interesting guy in your own movie.

If they had fixed up the cgi during the climax, if the climax was more exciting, if t'challa was more likeable then I'd agree.. And maybe if they threw in more Lupita, then maybe I'd agree. But since not... I'd say a 90 is a fair score.

You can't be the third most interesting guy in your own movie.

Bruce Wayne was in TDK

Cap in WS was definitely not top 3 most interesting
Cap in CW was definitely not top 3 most interesting
Cap in FA was definitely not top 3 most interesting

There's actually very little interesting about Cap. The success of Cap as a character lies around the world and characters around him. Which is why that claim he said was nonsense. Sometimes the world around a character is more interesting.

Man people really get in their feels when it comes to BP. BP was good but not best movie good. Think it should take home an Oscar, but probably not gonna get Best Picture. Besides are the Oscars really the end all be all for what defines a good movie anyways? Aren't all of em based off of someones opinion?

That said I respect the hell out of the cultural phenomenon that is BP.

It's like batman.. after you do the batman begins type movie, the movies are really the villains movies

FA was steven's movie and was dry as hell

Steve > Tchalla

If Steve's cousin walked up to avengers headquarters with Red Skull in custody, he wouldn't threaten his cousin's life.

Cap in WS was definitely not top 3 most interesting
Cap in CW was definitely not top 3 most interesting
Cap in FA was definitely not top 3 most interesting

Cap was DEF the central character to all of those except CW...civil war isn’t really a Cap movie, more like Avengers 2.5

But Cap and WS both held WS down equally...I will never get behind this Cap hate, Evans portraits one of the best characters in the McU...to be fair the holy Trinity of the MCU I cannot complain at all about, all three RDJ, Evans and Hemsworth do these characters justice and are the reason why there is an MCU.

There's actually very little interesting about Cap. The success of Cap as a character lies around the world and characters around him. Which is why that claim he said was nonsense. Sometimes the world around a character is more interesting.

Bruh get out of here...top 3 moments of IW was

Thor’s Entrance you wakanda
Caps reveal to save Vision
Tonys suit up scene

These cats deserve no slander....their characters are all equally interesting in their own way....Cap being the best IMO...most relatable and grounded of them all and not as much of Douche as Tony

Cap was DEF the central character to all of those except CW...civil war isn’t really a Cap movie, more like Avengers 2.5

But Cap and WS both held WS down equally...I will never get behind this Cap hate, Evans portraits one of the best characters in the McU...to be fair the holy Trinity of the MCU I cannot complain at all about, all three RDJ, Evans and Hemsworth do these characters justice and are the reason why there is an MCU.
Not really hate but trolling Amel. I understand him being the central character but definitely wasnt the most interesting in any of his movies

Steve > Tchalla

If Steve's cousin walked up to avengers headquarters with Red Skull in custody, he wouldn't threaten his cousin's life.

Ummmm did you not watch winter soldier, hydra infiltrated shield, the US government and other sh

And Bucky tried killed Steven multiple times in the same movie

Bruh get out of here...top 3 moments of IW was

Thor’s Entrance you wakanda
Caps reveal to save Vision
Tonys suit up scene

These cats deserve no slander....their characters are all equally interesting in their own way....Cap being the best IMO...most relatable and grounded of them all and not as much of Douche as Tony

Caps reveal was not a top moment. FOH. Thanos throwing Gamorra over the ledge is over that.

In winter soldier, Steven was at best 3rd

In civil war, he was at best what like 6th?

Who was more interesting than Cap in WS? I’d give Bucky the edge, but who comes after if it isn’t Steve? Nat? Sam? Crossbones? Fury?...cmon man..lmao

In Civil War...the movie was centered around Tony, cap and Buckys ****ed relationship...so he was I’d say at the very least 3rd, although I still put him above Tony at second...while Bucky still comes as the central piece of the story..

Caps reveal was not a top moment. FOH. Thanos throwing Gamorra over the ledge is over that.

Chill fam, I’m not sure what movie you were in, but no one was cheering when Gamora caught the fade, the biggest cheers came from those three moments I mentioned respectively

Only way I can even see Steven being justifiably relatable to anyone is if you're still reasonably young enough to be living with your parents and got zero bills and legit responsibilities

No way in hell you can think you can be acting up, unless you a housewife or someone getting too big talking to their parents

Who was more interesting than Cap in WS? I’d give Bucky the edge, but who comes after if it isn’t Steve? Nat? Sam? Crossbones? Fury?...cmon man..lmao

In Civil War...the movie was centered around Tony, cap and Buckys ****ed relationship...so he was I’d say at the very least 3rd, although I still put him above Tony at second...while Bucky still comes as the central piece of the story..

In WS, easily Bucky and Sam.. and then was the speculation on if Redford's character was red skull

CW, dude was not more interesting than: tony, Bucky, t'challa, zemo and spidey.. those are the easy ones

Man people really get in their feels when it comes to BP. BP was good but not best movie good. Think it should take home an Oscar, but probably not gonna get Best Picture. Besides are the Oscars really the end all be all for what defines a good movie anyways? Aren't all of em based off of someones opinion?

That said I respect the hell out of the cultural phenomenon that is BP.

The feels come from the level of vitriol fired towards the film for being nominated in the 1st place. Folks reacted like the world was on fire on both sides.

Chill fam, I’m not sure what movie you were in, but no one was cheering when Gamora caught the fade, the biggest cheers came from those three moments I mentioned respectively

Cheers don't equate top moments. Because I can easily say that moment didn't get applause from the entire crowd. Thanos tossing Gamora and the snap stunned people and you could tell. Those moments are far above a bearded Steve making a not so impressive entrance

Can't take anyone serious that don't got dr strange going multiple way above Steven showing up out the shadows

Hell, hulk getting puked right off the bat was up there too.. then when spidey's legs popped out.. hell spidey had couple moments

Cheers don't equate top moments. Because I can easily say that moment didn't get applause from the entire crowd. Thanos tossing Gamora and the snap stunned people and you could tell. Those moments are far above a bearded Steve making a not so impressive entrance

Agree to disagree....Thors entrance, Caps reveal, The snap...in that order, Gamora getting thrown off was too damn predictable for it to have an impact on me....Caps reveal was in the trailers for months and that **** was still AWESOME.

Back
Top Bottom