WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The feels come from the level of vitriol fired towards the film for being nominated in the 1st place. Folks reacted like the world was on fire on both sides.
Im actually talking about both sides on this one. People hating and people overly praising to the point of legit anger.

Movie had plenty of moments that were dope, but the biggest cheers/impactful moments were those 3 I mentioned...that’s fact....of course, not the only dope
Moments, but the best.

Hmmm

Thor's Entrance
The Snap
Thanos washing Hulk
Battle on Titan
Iron Spider reveal
Thanos bringing back Vision to kill him again

Hmmm

Thor's Entrance
The Snap
Thanos washing Hulk
Battle on Titan
Iron Spider reveal
Thanos bringing back Vision to kill him again

Now that's a top 3. That snap has been 10 years in the making. Doing it after Thor had the chance to stop him and seeing his posture in the Endgame trailer makes it even better.

Damn this thread jumped haha. Don’t get me wrong I loved Black Panther but jus in certain scenes with MBJ was cringe-worthy

Other than tho Winter Soldier is THE GOAT of the MCU and the turning point for me in how I view these movies. Because after The Avengers I was like “there’s no way they’ll replicate this type of quality with their solo movies. But then WS came along and shattered my expectations. Such a great film and experience in the theater

Yep, i'm outta here. Now we critiquing authentic facial expressions now? I sure as hell don't see yall critiquing any other MCU movie with the same fervor. And it's other black people doing this......:smh::smh:. Black Panther is the first and probably last MCU movie to be nominated for best picture. Deal with that s***!!!

since they say captain marvel will be using quantum realm in the movie, I wouldn’t be surprised if one of the end credit scene is her rescuing Scott Lang or meeting him down there.

**** seeing the Red Skull was a bigger moment. Caps presence in the film was pretty lacking. Out of the three, it was Tony, Thor and him
false. I felt more anger than shock or happiness. Total useless "reveal"

What the hell else puts that moment over many others

tenor.gif

Also, didn't Thor best Thanos when they fought? I know Tony drew some blood with the hook, but Thor had a legit chance to kill him. No?

What the hell else puts that moment over many others

Hell: thor crackin on him for the beard >

The dramatic entrance to save Vision when they had pretty much been defeated followed up by one of the best choreographed fight sequences, you gotta understand, any scenes involving Cap heavily rely on the choreography, no CGI, unlike Spidey and IM, Strange and Thor, etc...is the reason why WS is such a dope movie, the fight sequences are grounded and dope as hell...if you can’t appreciate that from Cap and his character in the MCU...you just a hater at this point.

Also, didn't Thor best Thanos when they fought? I know Tony drew some blood with the hook, but Thor had a legit chance to kill him. No?

When he hit him with the axe? Like even thanos said, should’ve went for the head. Either split his skull in half or decapitate him.

Can’t wait for Cap dying making the ultimate sacrifice for everyone including Tiny....everyone is gonna have to put some respek on that mans name, he won me over the day he jumped on a live Granade when he weighed no more than 110lbs...Tiny self absorbed *** would never had done that.

Back
Top Bottom